Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka said start the clock on him lmaoooo. They can be at this nikka’s crib rn. The synagogue of satan, nikka.
I think y’all are confusing Kanye with Nick cannon

Kanye has more power than you think

He already made an entire album titled “Jesus is king”

Jews did nothing :unimpressed:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@Arithmetic said it. Kanye is virtue signaling to MAGAts with this rhetoric. It's not pro-Black at all! The only time he is is when it benefits him!

His criticisms of the Jewish community comes from hanging out with and surrounding himself with far right/WS adjacent rich and wealthy white republicans. As with the "White Lives Matter" t-shirts with the replacement theory (which is why he's on Tucker Carlson's show...the number one proponent of that theory in the mainstream to begin with).

I'm just saying...Kanye ain't worth defending at this point. His frame of reference is not worth defending. Cause in the same circles that he gets this from, they are plotting on how to "final solution" Black folks.

I don't even feel like using the damn yeshrug smiley anymore...fukk that nikka for aligning with our OPEN enemies!
:pacspit:

Indigo-1

Banned
Daps
nikkas in this thread showing outright fear of the Current Jews :mjlol: . They are people. And Kanye has alot of power, but no spine so it's a toss up. What be will be, but all the cowardice in here is hilarious.

And @Fillerguy the Jewish "book of Fiction" Describes Ancient Jews as Black people. So yeah, blacks are Jews, and don't try to silence other blacks because YOU are scared to point it out/dont care.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Goalpost moving 😁

Let me guess, you must be one of those guys who think all Africans are Super Rich Chocolate. AFRICANS come in all shades, from Kenya to Namibia/Zambia to Ethiopia. No intermixing

34d542ffe48a48f196f9de0831ca51a7_18.jpeg

zLEkTF11CeMp4H7YeDgplcBP1GC0c0-hlKfEWltBP7qu41tVwtQQadtwhxPT7207.jpg

THATS NOT WHAT I SAID

WHAT I SAID IS THAT BURNT BRASS IS A CLOSER SHADE TO WHAT MOST MIDDLE EASTERNS WERE THAN TO WHAT MOST AFRICANS WERE

YOURE USING A LOT OF LOGICAL FALLACIES TO TRY AND GET YOUR POINT ACROSS BRUH

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
nikkas in this thread showing outright fear of the Current Jews :mjlol: . They are people and Kanye has alot of power but no spine. What be will be, but all the cowardicein here is hilarious.

And @Fillerguy the Jewish "book of Fiction" Describes Ancient Jews as Black people. So yeah, blacks are Jews, and don't try to silence other blacks because YOU are scared to point it out/dont care.

THE PROBLEM HERE IS THAT YOU SO BADLY WANT JUDAISM TO BE A RACE AS OPPOSED TO A WAY OF LIFE

WHAT LAWS IN JUDAISM DO YOU ADHERE TO IN ORDER TO STAKE YOUR CLAIM?

DO U EVEN KNOW WHAT HOLIDAY TODAY IS?

Indigo-1

Banned
Daps
THATS NOT WHAT I SAID

WHAT I SAID IS THAT BURNT BRASS IS A CLOSER SHADE TO WHAT MOST MIDDLE EASTERNS WERE THAN TO WHAT MOST AFRICANS WERE

YOURE USING A LOT OF LOGICAL FALLACIES TO TRY AND GET YOUR POINT ACROSS BRUH
I get what you're saying. And I'm saying Most Middle Easterner are brass. But not Burned brass, not this:
58398.jpg

main-qimg-1470b438735d0f7e23ccc2720a0ca99f-lq

Indigo-1

Banned
Daps
THE PROBLEM HERE IS THAT YOU SO BADLY WANT JUDAISM TO BE A RACE AS OPPOSED TO A WAY OF LIFE

WHAT LAWS IN JUDAISM DO YOU ADHERE TO IN ORDER TO STAKE YOUR CLAIM?

DO U EVEN KNOW WHAT HOLIDAY TODAY IS?
I get that Judaism as the religion is today. Never said you weren't Jews, quote me if i did.

I only said that The Jews then Were black. That's who was mostly in the religion then, a roman General born 50 years aftee christ wrote of that fact.

Indigo-1

Banned
Daps
LOOK AT THE PICS I POSTED

NOW IMAGINE THEM SPENDING A MAJORITY OF THEIR TIME IN THE HOT DESERT SAND
My man, Jews still exist in those conditions today im sure, and they aren't anywhere near brown. Not without mixture

The women i posted don't require hypotheticals, they are in the African sun & Still near Burnt Brass. Varied shades.

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Yikes. Now that’s the line you don’t cross. You can shyt on/troll black people with those retarded WLM shirts all day long, but cross the Jews and the LGHDTV group and it’s over :unimpressed:

I don't understand why entertainers stay in business for long. Get ya money and get out. Everything is weird in that world

Maquina

Banned
Daps
@Arithmetic said it. Kanye is virtue signaling to MAGAts with this rhetoric. It's not pro-Black at all! The only time he is is when it benefits him!

His criticisms of the Jewish community comes from hanging out with and surrounding himself with far right/WS adjacent rich and wealthy white republicans. As with the "White Lives Matter" t-shirts with the replacement theory (which is why he's on Tucker Carlson's show...the number one proponent of that theory in the mainstream to begin with).

I'm just saying...Kanye ain't worth defending at this point. His frame of reference is not worth defending. Cause in the same circles that he gets this from, they are plotting on how to "final solution" Black folks.

I don't even feel like using the damn yeshrug smiley anymore...fukk that nikka for aligning with our OPEN enemies!
:pacspit:

What’s the difference with the above and black hebrews and Israelites who believe the same thing lol?