Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Kanye isn’t playing any chess, people are playing him constantly. He just got played by Tucker and Candace. Grown man constantly throwing tantrums on instagram

I think this pretty much closes his adidas deal. Relationship was under review before this. He’s about to lose a lot of deals, money going to take a hit. Burning too many bridges
I don't have an issue with most of this except the Adidas part and losing deals

Adidas, Gap etc needs him more than he needs them. He could put out his own line like some have told him to do for over a decade and not miss much of a step. If he walks away from Adidas/GAP or they pull out, who is buying YZY from them when he's selling on his own just a few clicks in a browser over?

The Yeezy line makes up around 30% of Adidas's annual income, Gap's most demanded clothing in decades has been the GAP/YZY collab with Balenciaga.

That's how much power he has and how free he actually is. If you're gonna go that route and burn everything you need the public's support and that's where he's going to hurt. He's turning people off with all this besides the black folks he's been lost, but he'd be fine without any of these deals. They (them elite white people) would feel it more than him, which is why I keep saying he's making enemies out of a lot of powerful people, I'm sure he knows what he's doing. I hope

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Egypts history is pretty convoluted but have to agree that everything points to civilized Egypt not being exclusively black as the person states. Doesn’t mean there wasn’t black people there at all , but it wasn’t like west Africa for sur e

And your basis for this is what?

Because it runs counter to all historic evidence. As I stated in my post, up until the 1800s the consensus according to every ancient source was that the Ancient Egyptians were black like all other African nations. It's why Ancient Greek scholars like Herodutus agreed with Nubian clerics that the Egyptians came from Nubia. It's why all Greek and Roman scholars described the Ancient Egyptians as having black skin. It's why the Bible, Koran, and Torah all grouped Egypt with Nubia among the sons of Ham.

I also don't get why you mentioned West Africa. Last I checked Nubia was located in Sudan. Wouldn't the modern day peoples of Sudan be a more acceptable black nation to compare to Ancient Egypt? Or are you simply restating Carleton c00n's Hamitic Hypothesis all over again by claiming only West Africans are "true negroes" and other Africans like those in East Africa are "dark skin caucasians"?

Say it with your chest if you're gonna parrot white supremacist talking points.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
WRONG.. MOSES DID NOT BLEND IN WITH ETHIOPIANS.

Could you point me to the biblical verses pointing this out? I don't remember reading explicit verses stating he stood out. Also who hides out in a nation of people who look completely different? Wouldn't word spread of a light complexioned guy living among dark skin natives?

Also just so everyone understands, the biblical Ethiopians are not the people's of the modern day country of Ethiopia. In the Bible, Ethiopia/Nubia was the land directly to the south of Egypt. So in terms of our modern world, the Ethiopians/Nubians in the Bible would be similar to the people's of modern day South Sudan. Especially when you consider the representations the Ancient Egyptians made of the Ancient Nubians/Ethiopians who had a very Nilotic phenotype.

It would be very hard to hide out in modern day South Sudan as a light complexioned individual.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
They really unbanned sccitt after he said raping women is hilarious.

This place has gone off the deep end.

Why do Hoteps wanna be everything except themselves?

Stop it :mjlol:

I'm black. You're black. Just...let that be enough.

EDIT: and I'm NOT talking about Ethiopian jews so miss me with that :stopitslime:

You been posting on this site for years and have yet to prove this despite being called out for digital Blackface multiple times.

Should be pretty easy, yet you refuse.

I wonder why. :mjpls:

and ironic enough this thread title is anti semitic, it implies that Jews have a power others don’t therefore if you talk about them you’ll eventually be killed or shut down somehow. That’s an anti semitic “they control everything” trope.

Last edited:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
In Kanye’s mind he is trying to challenge group think, our common cultural beliefs and limitations we put on ourselves

Like when he cut patches in his head to challenge why we always feel we need a sharp line up :mjlol:

“You can’t criticise the Jews” is his latest after wondering why we can’t be republican, like Trump or say cracker lives matter. He doesn’t want us put in a box. As crazy as he is, I somewhat at least understand his logic.

This is quite possibly the most generous reading of MAGA Kanye I have ever seen:heh:

c00n or post-modern performance artist:jbhmm:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have an issue with most of this except the Adidas part and losing deals

Adidas, Gap etc needs him more than he needs them. He could put out his own line like some have told him to do for over a decade and not miss much of a step. If he walks away from Adidas/GAP or they pull out, who is buying YZY from them when he's selling on his own just a few clicks in a browser over?

The Yeezy line makes up around 30% of Adidas's annual income, Gap's most demanded clothing in decades has been the GAP/YZY collab with Balenciaga.

That's how much power he has and how free he actually is. If you're gonna go that route and burn everything you need the public's support and that's where he's going to hurt. He's turning people off with all this besides the black folks he's been lost, but he'd be fine without any of these deals. They (them elite white people) would feel it more than him, which is why I keep saying he's making enemies out of a lot of powerful people, I'm sure he knows what he's doing. I hope
How much of Adidas sales are Yeezy?

8%

Adidas said Yeezy, which expires in 2026, has been among the most successful footwear collaborations ever. The line accounts for as much as 8% of Adidas's sales, Cowen analyst John Kernan said in a Sept. 16 note.2 days ago