Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

Indigo-1

Banned
Daps
“PEDOPHILIA COMMENTS”? FOH

SHOW ME WHERE IN THE BIBLE IT SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT RACE

U CLEARLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT U WERE READING IF THATS WHAT U THOUGHT

I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU’D WANA BE US… AND U CAN…. BUT U GOTA PUT IN THE WORK FIRST BRODIE
My bad, you were the Rape comment guy. So many damn accusations flying around I cant keep up. :pachaha:

It describes woolly hair and burned Brass/Bronze, your people don't have that. At all. That's a race thing.
main-qimg-35709416491719321766a09b4acf0d31-pjlq

African Presence in the bible is something even kids see. Just have to look. Also, someone who was alive just after the time of Jesus says the followers of Christ were Ethiopian (Black) in overall appearance. Tacitus (AD56 - AD117) - The Roman Senior and Historian.

Son, even in our diminished state, Black people are the greatest people (raw Talent/intelligence/Beauty) on Earth. Much less the Egyptians/Ancient Black geniuses. I appreciate the offer to be one of you, I'm really just reclaiming our true full history. Which includes the Jews of the Bible, there are many offshoots/Rebrands... like your people 😀

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Only good thing about this one is he put the issue of Jews not being the real ones out there..
It’s in the Torah clear as day.

It’s never been hidden, people are just stupid.

Ashkanaz is of Japheth not Shem so an Ashkanazi Jew is not an Israelite and talking about them can’t be anti SHEMETIC because they aren’t of Shem.

They are Gentile converts and according to the Torah, they held us down when we needed them, that’s why they still have (had) good favor in the eyes of the Most High.

There’s some Africans in here that know exactly who we are too and the last thing they want is the truth to be exposed.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
And your basis for this is what?

Because it runs counter to all historic evidence. As I stated in my post, up until the 1800s the consensus according to every ancient source was that the Ancient Egyptians were black like all other African nations. It's why Ancient Greek scholars like Herodutus agreed with Nubian clerics that the Egyptians came from Nubia. It's why all Greek and Roman scholars described the Ancient Egyptians as having black skin. It's why the Bible, Koran, and Torah all grouped Egypt with Nubia among the sons of Ham.

I also don't get why you mentioned West Africa. Last I checked Nubia was located in Sudan. Wouldn't the modern day peoples of Sudan be a more acceptable black nation to compare to Ancient Egypt? Or are you simply restating Carleton c00n's Hamitic Hypothesis all over again by claiming only West Africans are "true negroes" and other Africans like those in East Africa are "dark skin caucasians"?

Say it with your chest if you're gonna parrot white supremacist talking points.

1) I mentioned west Africa because I wanted to. You wrote a whole paragraph of strawmans for no reason except you’re itching to fight.

2) you’re using education prior to 1800 as your basis ? LMFAO

So anything we learned after 1800 is actually due to this white washed conspiracy you keep touting. Well if you’re going to think that way there’s no reason for me to continue discussing the topic. The predominate conclusions based on actual science (dna, excerpts, art, etc etc) shows Egypt was not as dark as Afrocentrics want to believe particularly lower Egypt which historians believe were quite mix. You can have your opinion and be angry all you want. Most experts agree Egypt wasn’t white/Caucasian but not dark like ancient west Africa either.

Now all of this depends on eras you’re speaking about, I’m a firm believer everything started in sun Sahara Africa - so essentially every thing was black in origins . So if you’re going to debate about it, be specific

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) I mentioned west Africa because I wanted to. You wrote a whole paragraph of strawmans for no reason except you’re itching to fight.

2) you’re using education prior to 1800 as your basis ? LMFAO

So anything we learned after 1800 is actually due to this white washed conspiracy you keep touting. Well if you’re going to think that way there’s no reason for me to continue discussing the topic. The predominate conclusions based on actual science (dna, excerpts, art, etc etc) shows Egypt was not as dark as Afrocentrics want to believe particularly lower Egypt which historians believe were quite mix. You can have your opinion and be angry all you want. Most experts agree Egypt wasn’t white/Caucasian but not dark like ancient west Africa either.

Now all of this depends on eras you’re speaking about, I’m a firm believer everything started in sun Sahara Africa - so essentially every thing was black in origins . So if you’re going to debate about it, be specific

I already explained to you the issue with post-1800 egyptology. You can play dumb all you want but unless you subscribe to the Hamitic Hypothesis (which was a patently racist theory created by vocal eugenicists that has no scientific backing) there is no basis for arguing Ancient Egypt wasn't black. Even modern egyptologists run away from the topic of race surrounding Ancient Egypt nowadays because they don't want to deal with this clearly racist legacy.

And did you really just cite art as an argument against Ancient Egypt being black? Crakkka please. Just look at these pictures and tell me which one ain't black.

Tiye-egypt-queen.jpg

Queen Tiye, the Great Royal Wife of Amenhotep III, mother of Akhenaten and grandmother of Tutankhamun

Colossal-statue-of-Amenhotep.jpg

The Great Pharaoh Amenhotep III, husband of Tiye, father of Akhenaten and grandfather of Tutankhamun

p1030032.jpg

Bust of Pharaoh Amenhotep III

Akhenaten_4504.jpg

The Great Pharoah Akhenaten, husband to Queen Nefertiti and father to the boy King Tutankhamun

f94af38367059c39ae748f210afb9aa8.jpg

Profile view of the Pharoah Akhenaten

60daf3821162465dc05d053c0b116ea0.jpg

Relief Portrait of the Pharaoh Akhenaten

7465894354_683697670f_c.jpg

The boy King Tutankhamun, son of the Pharoah Akhenaten and Queen Nefertiti

tumblr_lcx0frnvtA1qcfefho1_400.jpg

Mektaten, second daughter of Pharaoh Akhenaten and his Wife Nefertiti, sister to Tutankhamun

767px-Amarna_princess_1350_BC_a.jpg

Head of the statue of a princess, one of the six daughters of Akhenaten and Nefertiti

Giza_Plateau_-_Great_Sphinx_-_head_side_closeup.JPG

The Great Sphinx of Giza

DT221869.jpg

Statuette of Queen Tiye (Front View)

TheWifeofPsammetichPsamtikI26thDynsmallerneuesmuseum.jpg

Statuette of Egyptian Female

tumblr_nemnf6Kgcg1s3juj9o4_r1_500.jpg

Statue of Egyptian Male

All I see is a bunch of nikkas. Please feel free to show me who in the royal family was non-black.

Last edited:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
:stopitslime::comeon:

U see how this nikka complain about the Jews when it came to HIS SHOE OR CLOTHES LINE..

You nikkas really think he care about black people..

Let the Jews say “ Ye we going to give you 70/80 % of your brand “ and next week this nikka will say slaves had all the opportunities in the world like white people

Wake up coli.. Kanye is a c00n

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Breh if you run with white supremacist who even shyt on your own people. Then you a white supremacist. Whether you a capitalist or not....you a white supremacist.

This like saying Clarence Thomas ain't really a white supremacist he just an opportunists. Well he an opportunist that is also a white supremacist.
OP is an absolute fukking dumbass

:dead:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
In Kanye’s mind he is trying to challenge group think, our common cultural beliefs and limitations we put on ourselves

Like when he cut patches in his head to challenge why we always feel we need a sharp line up :mjlol:

“You can’t criticise the Jews” is his latest after wondering why we can’t be republican, like Trump or say cracker lives matter. He doesn’t want us put in a box. As crazy as he is, I somewhat at least understand his logic.

The Erev Rav can’t do much to him unless we let them

You see it.
Began noticing MBDTF era.
Most likely he's acting bipolar for a pass.
No one becomes a billionaire doing what Ye has with bipolar disorder.
Then he married Kim to get in and see what is going on.
Talking to Fox News about his former in-laws' connection to the Clintons.
Bitcoin, pro-Trump, his father was a Black Panther.
He playing chess; Ye a sociopath.
giphy.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

kanye-west.gif

Wasn't Pac's peoples Black Panthers?

:pachaha: