Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Poor kids.
I don't care about Kanye. At the same time Kushner deserves all that smoke. Jared Kushner is a jewish white supremacist who aligns himself with white supremacist aka klan members.

Kushner only cares about money don't let him being jewish fool you. He would sell out jewish folks to the nearist nazi or klan member if he could make a dollar out of it.
Nah, Kushner is not one of those MAGA types. He never cared for the MAGA shyt. He's a kleptocrat opportunist and strictly business. There are jewish people who are MAGA, but he's not one of them. He did have to befriend those hardliners in Israel though to make things happen.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because they all apologize in the end. Gary Oldman tried saying something slick about them years ago, and he gave a grovelling apology. We all saw what happened with Nick Cannon. Even putting a “Free Palestine” post will force them to lean back.

We could actually learn something from them if we weren’t so busy bickering amongst ourselves. Numbers don’t matter, it’s the quality of them. And we’ve got too much trash in our “community”.

The thing is many will sacrifice their own from a public stand point if they ain't speaking the lingo. They just threw a female white Jewish reporter in the bushes from the Hill because she called Israel a aparthied country. Lady got fired in less than 24 hours after making the statement on air. Folks been dragging her online and in the their media saying she an anti semite even though she is jewish herself because she stands with Palestine.

You can even be a conservative jewish person that even hangs with and makes money with white supremacist who are anti jewish folks long as you a Zionist (and willing to cough up that bread for Israel) and they will look the other way.

Hell raggidy ass trump went and offended a entire room full of conservative white jewish folks at a conference with all types of offensive stereotypes (even dog whistling to his maga base). Them folks in the room just nodded, laughed and applauded cause Trump stated he would protect and continue to fund Israel.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Poor kids.

Nah, Kushner is not one of those MAGA types. He never cared for the MAGA shyt. He's a kleptocrat opportunist and strictly business. There are jewish people who are MAGA, but he's not one of them. He did have to befriend those hardliners in Israel though to make things happen.

Breh if you run with white supremacist who even shyt on your own people. Then you a white supremacist. Whether you a capitalist or not....you a white supremacist.

This like saying Clarence Thomas ain't really a white supremacist he just an opportunists. Well he an opportunist that is also a white supremacist.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The Original Jews were black, according in the bible itself. Deal with it or don't. :yeshrug:

Also, weren't you banned for pedophile comments? Wtf got you back on?

“PEDOPHILIA COMMENTS”? FOH

SHOW ME WHERE IN THE BIBLE IT SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT RACE

U CLEARLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT U WERE READING IF THATS WHAT U THOUGHT

I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU’D WANA BE US… AND U CAN…. BUT U GOTA PUT IN THE WORK FIRST BRODIE

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Too late.

They're gonna sit him down for good.

They might even find a way to put him in jail for a week...just to let him know its real out here.

He's gonna be reminded he's just an entertainer and not some genius visionary.

He might have to leave the country, for real.
Think a billionaire is a puppet brehs:mjlol: starting to hate some of u on here i be blocking every other poster

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
IM GOOD ON IDOL WORSHIP FOLKS
It’s not idol worship. I never posted an image, have I? nikka really been indoctrinated to think the Torah is the only thing. How sad!

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
@Sccit I know I keep tagging you but have you seen this thread? You cameback just in time for all the fukkery.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
It’s not idol worship. I never posted an image, have I? nikka really been indoctrinated to think the Torah is the only thing. How sad!

THE TORAH IS NOT THE ONLY THING LOL

THE TANAKH EXTENDS FAR BEYOND THE TORAH

AND THERES PLENTY MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM

DID U EVER WONDER WHY THE OLD TESTAMENT WAS WRITTEN IN HEBREW WHILE THE NEW TESTAMENT IS IN GREEK?

ITS A CAC HIJACKING OF OUR SCRIPTURES BRODIE

AND THE FACT THAT YOUR BOOK CONTRADICTS A GOOD PORTION OF THE STUFF IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHILE CONSIDERING IT DIVINE SHOULD TELL U ALL U NEED TO KNOW

BUT U GREW UP CHRISTIAN SO U HAVE A SENTIMENTAL ATTACHMENT.. I GET IT

IM WARNING U NOW THO… PRAYING TO ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF GOD DIRECTLY IS ABSOLUTELY IDOL WORSHIP

TAKE THAT HOW U WILL…