Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Because they all apologize in the end. Gary Oldman tried saying something slick about them years ago, and he gave a grovelling apology. We all saw what happened with Nick Cannon. Even putting a “Free Palestine” post will force them to lean back.

We could actually learn something from them if we weren’t so busy bickering amongst ourselves. Numbers don’t matter, it’s the quality of them. And we’ve got too much trash in our “community”.

Has me dying that Oldman said Jews run Hollywood and was then able to work again because he apologised

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
This is quite possibly the most generous reading of MAGA Kanye I have ever seen:heh:

c00n or post-modern performance artist:jbhmm:
Have to keep it positive :mjgrin:

‘Listening’ is the most underrated communication skill that most people lack.

I’ve never really had too much time for Kanye including his music except 2 or 3 tracks ( one with Nas, one with Common and one of his own) but when I listen without emotion to make sense of his perspective that’s what he is saying.

Most people think they’re doing good or are right, even when committing the worst evil so understanding their perspective is key for any action or negotiation

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Lol this dude sounds exactly like someone I know personally who suffers from Bi-polar schizo.
My sis is bipolar and when she has a manic episode, she acts just like this. Best thing people can do is not react to it, but they will and it's like adding gas to a fire.

As talented as Ye is, I have no regard for what happens to him after all the Trump/MAGA/Slavery was choice bullshyt. He's digging his own grave and the only reason he isn't buried yet is because he's wild talented, but trends always have an expiration date.

Personally, the people who try to excuse his bullshyt or say he's some kind of prophet annoy me more.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Kanye on his Gucci Mane shyt. When he went crazy and said all that wild shyt on twitter back in the day.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Let’s see where this goes..
full
Jesus Christ! :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
If Ye slides through this then the fool probably can't be canceled forreal, I think that's what the madman is aiming to test. This shyt don't affect me personally so imma just sit and enjoy the triannual looney tune show by Yeezy vs Jews. :manny:

Them Maga folks ain’t gonna let him get canceled. That’s his base now

Maga folks hate Jewish people

Everything he says is right along with what a far right republican white nationalist would say