Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Think a billionaire is a puppet brehs:mjlol: starting to hate some of u on here i be blocking every other poster

Billionaires get tossed in gulags in China and Russia all the time just to show them and everyone else that their money means nothing if they go against the government :wow:

And in the US, Oprah, Tyler Perry, Robert Smith with his cacette, MJ , Jay, etc..all step light on race because they know that if they go sideways on cacs what they have will be taken from them.

So they don't have to be directly controlled because they control themselves because in the grand scheme of things they know they don't have that much
power.

Not in a cac country anyway.

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
THE TORAH IS NOT THE ONLY THING LOL

THE TANAKH EXTENDS FAR BEYOND THE TORAH

AND THERES PLENTY MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM

DID U EVER WONDER WHY THE OLD TESTAMENT WAS WRITTEN IN HEBREW WHILE THE NEW TESTAMENT IS IN GREEK?

ITS A CAC HIJACKING OF OUR SCRIPTURES BRODIE

AND THE FACT THAT YOUR BOOK CONTRADICTS A GOOD PORTION OF THE STUFF IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHILE CONSIDERING IT DIVINE SHOULD TELL U ALL U NEED TO KNOW

BUT U GREW UP CHRISTIAN SO U HAVE A SENTIMENTAL ATTACHMENT.. I GET IT

IM WARNING U NOW THO… PRAYING TO ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF GOD DIRECTLY IS ABSOLUTELY IDOL WORSHIP

TAKE THAT HOW U WILL…
I didn’t grow up Christian, now you’re just assuming shyt.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@Sccit I know I keep tagging you but have you seen this thread? You cameback just in time for all the fukkery.

YEA I SEEN THIS

SAID IN THE OTHER THREAD ABOUT IT, KANYE SOUNDS JUST LIKE A COLI INCEL LOL

:manny:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
So far nothing too antisemitic theyll let him slide. Ye is more on their side anyways.