Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Kanye isn’t playing any chess, people are playing him constantly. He just got played by Tucker and Candace. Grown man constantly throwing tantrums on instagram

I think this pretty much closes his adidas deal. Relationship was under review before this. He’s about to lose a lot of deals, money going to take a hit. Burning too many bridges

This.

:wow:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Black is realities are pathetic. They are so ashamed of being black and black history that they have to pretend to be another group of people. And then they don't even take the real history of jews, they take the fairytale version.

BIG FACTS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The original jews were Semitic which includes black people but also people who would not be considered black like North Africans/middle easteners. They were not the direct ancestors of most of colonized and enslaved black people. "Black people" consists of multiple ethnicities and genetic ancestries and is not just one group, that's how cacs have categorized us.

THANK GOD NOT EVERYONE ON THE COLI IS A COMPLETE MORON

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Semetic isn't a race, but yeah the Jewish people included more than black. But mostly black and BTW most North Africa just became mulatto. Was more black until the last couple of Centuries.

I agree with Cauc clowns failing at noticing our distinctions, but i disagree. I think an argument can be made some Jews were shipped as well (seen an old map suggesting it from a friend into nerd ish). Jews (Black) didn't look any different from their regular Afican brethren.

U NEED TO RE-READ THE BIBLE FOLKS

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yikes. Now that’s the line you don’t cross. You can shyt on/troll black people with those retarded WLM shirts all day long, but cross the Jews and the LGHDTV group and it’s over :unimpressed:
You forgot to add it's because they handle their disrespect.. they don't let it live. When are Black people going to draw a line Kanye can't cross?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Nobody said they ain't black. All he said was the biblical jews were black and that is theologically true.

In the Bible, Moses and Joseph were able to pass as Egyptians. According to every ancient source from the Bible to the Koran to the Ancient Greeks and Romans, the Ancient Egyptians were described as having black skin and wooly hair. If the Ancient Egyptians were black then the Ancient Hebrews must have also been black given the fact that according to the Bible some Hebrews could pass as Egyptian.

Also if you read the Bible closely Moses was able to live among the Ethiopians without being noticed. That's another clue that the Ancient Hebrews had a phenotype similar to Africans.

WRONG.. MOSES DID NOT BLEND IN WITH ETHIOPIANS. AND IT WAS ACTUALLY A HUGE DEAL WHEN HE INTERMARRIED WIT AN ETHIOPIAN, WHICH HIS FAMILY DISAPPROVED OF

FURTHERMORE, EGYPT WAS A MIX OF SEMITIC AND AFRICAN PEOPLE

IT WASNT A NATION OF ALL ONE RACE LOL

MOSES WAS SEMITIC.. A LOT OF SEMITIC PEOPLE CAN PASS FOR BIRACIAL

SHIIT, THERES BEEN WHOLE WHITE GIRLS WHOVE PASSED THEMSELVES OFF AS BLACK

MORE IMPORTANTLY THO, THE BIBLE IS NOT ABOUT RACE. RACE IS A MADE UP SOCIAL CONSTRUCT. SO IT WAS ABOUT NATIONS.. AND YES, THERE WERE BLACK PEOPLE AMONGST THE ISRAELITES. BUT THEY WERE MAJORITY SEMITIC.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't care about Kanye. At the same time Kushner deserves all that smoke. Jared Kushner is a jewish white supremacist who aligns himself with white supremacist aka klan members.

Kushner only cares about money don't let him being jewish fool you. He would sell out jewish folks to the nearist nazi or klan member if he could make a dollar out of it.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know one thing them folks about to call up their black "friends" to help get Kanye out the paint. Brotha @Get These Nets expect the elder Kareem to write a 10 page article calling out Kanye's "Anti - Semitism" some time in the next week. Like the previous hit piece he wrote on black athletes and entertainers (like Cube).

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I know one thing them folks about to call up their black "friends" to help get Kanye out the paint. Brotha @Get These Nets expect the elder Kareem to write a 10 page article calling out Kanye's "Anti - Semitism" some time in the next week. Like the previous hit piece he wrote on black athletes and entertainers (like Cube).

:mjlol: