Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When the Grammy Nominations drop and DONDA isn't nominated, the incoming rant will be vintage Ye.

It'll be interesting to see if Drake submits his project for consideration just to fukk with Kanye.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
When the Grammy Nominations drop and DONDA isn't nominated, the incoming rant will be vintage Ye.

It'll be interesting to see if Drake submits his project for consideration just to fukk with Kanye.
I feel like he’ll get nominated. They gave him one for jesus is king after he pissed on one :pachaha:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Coming off the high now …..

I think I’m going to settle in on a 7.9

A good album thats way too long, feature heavy and some ideas not flushed out

But his best work since TLOP

So far this year I like HWH 8 better

Call me if you get Lost

J cole maybe slightly...eh maybe about the same

If Nas would of kept that Store Run to Moments to Nobody momentum the whole record then I would say that, but it didn't and I settled on liking Kings Disease 1 quite a bit more.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Drake more than likely not gonna submit after he backed up the Weeknd and called the Grammy's irrelevant last year

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
my-image.png

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I feel like he’ll get nominated. They gave him one for jesus is king after he pissed on one :pachaha:
That was in the Gospel category, so you may be right if that's where this gets classified. This album is much more of a traditional hiphop record for me than Jesus is King was tho

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I don't even have to hear this to know its some trash techno ass sounding shyt that don't bump. Like all his albums since the mid 2000s

No techno type stuff. The "whitest" sound was a knockoff 80s Phil Collins swagger jacking:pachaha: