Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Coming off the high now …..

I think I’m going to settle in on a 7.9

A good album thats way too long, feature heavy and some ideas not flushed out

But his best work since TLOP

So far this year I like HWH 8 better

Call me if you get Lost

J cole maybe slightly...eh maybe about the same

If Nas would of kept that Store Run to Moments to Nobody momentum the whole record then I would say that, but it didn't and I settled on liking Kings Disease 1 quite a bit more.
I can’t even comprehend the ears of someone who has this shyt over any of them albums u named. Especially KD2. But it’s cool. Everybody got they opinions.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
As a Hip Hop fan, Black Music Lover who listens to Hip Hop, Roots Reggae, Blue's, Delta Blue's, Chicago Blues, Jazz, Avant Grade Jazz, Soul, Negro Spiritual, Funk, Psychedelic Soul, Psychedelic Rock, Black Rock, Rock N Roll, Rock N Soul, Gospel, Hip Hop/Rock, Nu Metal, Grunge, Punk Reggae, Classical Music all these Black Music I appreciate Artist like Kanye West, to continue to push Black Art, Black Musical Art, The Black Experience, Black Music, Black Musical Theater, Hip Hop forward

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
As a Hip Hop fan, Black Music Lover who listens to Hip Hop, Roots Reggae, Blue's, Delta Blue's, Chicago Blues, Jazz, Avant Grade Jazz, Soul, Negro Spiritual, Funk, Psychedelic Soul, Psychedelic Rock, Black Rock, Rock N Roll, Rock N Soul, Gospel, Hip Hop/Rock, Nu Metal, Grunge, Punk Reggae all these Black Music I appreciate Artist like Kanye West, to continue to push Black Art, Black Musical Art, The Black Experience forward
Damn. Me being a fan of all of these genre’s let’s me realize how much of a fluke dude can be. Lol.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I can’t even comprehend the ears of someone who has this shyt over any of them albums u named. Especially KD2. But it’s cool. Everybody got they opinions.
Can you read ?

I said i like those albums better

KD2 drops off a cliff after Nobody, its a nice 7.3 or something like that

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Can you read ?

From Nobody down is better than Ye’s album. Count Me In, Brunch On Sunday’s, Composure, My Bible, Nas Is Good. nikka u smokin roach spray. Lol. What kinda nikka think the second half of KD2 is the WORST half? Lol. No prob tho bro I can understand why u like Ye’s shyt more now with opinions like that. Lol.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Can you read ?

AngelicSneakyDesertpupfish-small.gif

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
From Nobody down is better than Ye’s album. Count Me In, Brunch On Sunday’s, Composure, My Bible, Nas Is Good. nikka u smokin roach spray. Lol. What kinda nikka think the second half of KD2 is the WORST half? Lol. No prob tho bro I can understand why u like Ye’s shyt more now with opinions like that. Lol.
Its boring and falls off a cliff

How can you argue store run, moments and nobody ....

You think the last half compares to that ?

No phone love :mjlol:
Brunch on Sundays is wack
Count me In is decent
Compuure i just want to hear nas not hitboy
My Bible just meh
Nas is Good ...Boring

The tracks are ok, I'm just saying coming off of 3 5/5 tracks, it just slips, and so does the production...

I just prefer Kings Disease I more... sorry :hubie:

But I think i see why you stay in this thread, I think your upset people are talking about something other then Nas, its ok bro I think he's the GOAT too...

I'm just not emotionally attached

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Its boring and falls off a cliff

How can you argue store run, moments and nobody ....

You think the last half compares to that ?

No phone love :mjlol:
Brunch on Sundays is wack
Count me In is decent
Compuure i just want to hear nas not hitboy
My Bible just meh
Nas is Good ...Boring

The tracks are ok, I'm just saying coming off of 3 5/5 tracks, it just slips, and so does the production...

I just prefer Kings Disease I more... sorry :hubie:

But I think i see why you stay in this thread, I think your upset people are talking about something other then Nas, its ok bro I think he's the GOAT too...

I'm just not emotionally attached

Me too, King Disease is a better album then KD2, I skip hella tracks of KD2