Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
For those that don't like the album, what rap albums this year do you think are way better ?

I like spots of the album but its a disappointment by Kanye standards. 3/5.

Better albums released this year

J.Cole- The Offseason
Isaiah Rashad- The House Is Burning
Skyzoo- All The Brilliant Things
Nas- Kings Disease 2

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
What albums do you prefer?

Off top?

KD2
Pray For Haiti
Bo Jackson (heads swear by all the newer Alc produced stuff but this is my favorite one, and I can only deal with so much of a certain mood)
Call Me If You Get Lost (Ambitious and skipless beside Wilshire, no one wanna hear 8 minutes of bytching)
Kenny Mason - Angellic Hoodrat 2 (

Haven't heard the Skyzoo but ive heard great things

J cole album was mid

I'd say its more than mid but shyt, I don't know how much ill return to it. Donda has some crazy moments and a lot of Cole just doesn't provide me with moments.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
How is it over when the album is still going strong after randomly dropping on a Sunday morning? Sales for his clothing brand skyrocketed over 90 after he dropped. He sold out 3 stadiums just to dance while making a huge profit from it :dead:

I would hope Drake outsell him since he’s dropping on a Friday. Giving him a full week :dead:

Man y’all really hate this nikka lol
I don’t hate Kanye, but Kanye hates black people. I can’t think of another reason for someone to believe the true blame for 400 years of slavery falls on the (black) oppressed, not the (white) oppressor. What do you think? If you want to defend Kanye go ahead. I’m sure the Coli will find it illuminating about your character…

Bless us with your opinion. You’ve already shared it on the album. But these vague “y’all just hate Kanye” comments from you need to be explored. Please sir, stand in front of the class.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those that don't like the album, what rap albums this year do you think are way better ?
J Cole - Off Season
Tyler - Call Me When You Get Lost
Pierre Bourne - TLOP5
Isaiah Rashad - The House Is Burning
Lil Durk/Lil Baby - The Voice of the Heroes

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
What albums do you prefer?

Nas - King’s Disease II
Mach Hommy - Pray For Haiti
Tyler The Creator - Call Me If You Get Lost
DJ Muggs & Rome Streetz - Death & The Magician
Boldy James - Bo Jackson
Vince Staples - Self Titled
Ka - The Martyr’s Reward
Cole - Off Season

I’m missing something I’m sure. Donda is easily the worst rap album I’ve heard this year. It’s not “bad” it’s just…not good or noteworthy outside of a handful of tracks. On an album with damn near 30 tracks.

Patrón Papi

I’m a player
Daps
Reppin
The Land/216
I don’t hate Kanye, but Kanye hates black people. I can’t think of another reason for someone to believe the true blame for 400 years of slavery falls on the (black) oppressed, not the (white) oppressor. What do you think? If you want to defend Kanye go ahead. I’m sure the Coli will find it illuminating about your character…

Bless us with your opinion. You’ve already shared it on the album. But these vague “y’all just hate Kanye” comments from you need to be explored. Please sir, stand in front of the class.
Now he hates black people :deadrose: