Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feels like this is gonna be one of them albums critics shyt on but in 10-20 years look back on and say it's an underrated masterpiece.

These critics always playing catch up.
Nah, 10-20 year this dud is gonna be long forgotten.

No one is going to look at this and rank it amongst the likes of MBDTF or CD. Ye was forgettable, dude is 0 for the last 2. Hang it up yeezy.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Feels like this is gonna be one of them albums critics shyt on but in 10-20 years look back on and say it's an underrated masterpiece.

These critics always playing catch up.

95% of the "critics" reviewing hip hop at places like Pitchfork, etc. are cacs. Anyone who takes these reviews with any grain of salt needs to keep that in mind.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
I dont get the complaint for iTs ToO lOnG :what:

Do you nikkas have ADHD? How is 1hr 44 minutes too long? Like have yall never sat through a movie? what the hell

Just play the damn thing and stop complaining. The alternative is 6 tracks and each are like 45 seconds.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Metacritic score is up.

He’s at a 45 with 9 reviews:huhldup:

Donda by Kanye West
Why do people care about reviews anyway? Because some people don’t fukk with Kanye, they’ll use these poor reviews to support their case. However, when an album like TPAB by Kendrick has the highest rating of all time, people hate on that and call it overrated (even though I personally thought it was a great album). I never cared about some white suburban person’s opinion of anything involving hip hop culture.

Watch what type of reviews Lil Nas X will receive when his album drops :sas2: