Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Thanks for proving my point..

He created an iconic sound, vibe of his own establishing his brand.

Just like Jobs and Musk had an early vision and created brands.

Kanye is a genius for what he was able to create and accomplish.

Im seriously not understanding why you are trying to discredit the "genius" shyt that he has done.

Seems like you are emotionally vested in the fact that you miss the "old Kanye".....

Didnt Kanye make a song for people like you on TLOP?

Genius as a self promoter and marketer sure. Who was able to convince people he was genius as a musician which is the foundation of his entire image.

But when he got 18 producers and songwriters enlisted to make a single song on this dull ass album, and you got people putting him up there with Michael Jackson and Quincy Jones, time to pump the brakes

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
why the fukk is this album edited?

the final version obviously has better sound quality, but the songs on the leaks have curses and the final version is edited like crazy.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Last one I enjoyed was Life of Pablo
TLOP was a funny one with me. I really loved like half of it when it dropped and not the other half. But it's aged well for me and I dig it a lot.

Real Friends, 30 Hours, No More Parties, St. Pablo, Famous, and Wolves all get burn from me.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Look. I posted what I felt about the album, I responded to dude comparing Kanye to Elon Musk. I said that’s a horrible false equivalence. nikkas started quoting me calling me a hater and telling me s bunch of shyt Aint debatable and all kinda goofy shyt. I’m telling y’all y’all not consistent and u can’t force people to think this nikka is a genius. It ain’t about the music at this point. I had valid criticisms and even praised some of the songs in this thread. And look. Yall callin @TheDarceKnight, one of the least emotional and more levelheaded posters on this board emotional all cause he don’t agree with yall horrible takes. I’m not mad at all. Don’t let the texts caps fool u. I’m actually laughing over here because this shyt is retarded.
Nah, this topic is personal for you.
I never brought @TheDarceKnight up because I don’t have a issue with what he said.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

the final version obviously has better sound quality, but the songs on the leaks have curses and the final version is edited like crazy.
I don't think Kanye has officially released a song with swearing in it in the last like 2 or 3 years.
:francis:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

I think because it's either a gospel album and it's the no cursing Christian thing to do...or else the final version uncensored is still yet to drop.

Not sure which it is.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nah, this topic is personal for you.
I never brought @TheDarceKnight up because I don’t have a issue with what he said.
I’m not saying u did. I’m saying the people u co-signing did. Look at the exchanges. nikkas is hurt and tryna shyt on people with a different opinion. People get literally nuts when it comes to Kanye and this is why I should’ve followed my own advice and stepped away from this thread to prevent exactly this but people kept quoting me when I was gone.