Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Young Thug once again being on one of the sneaky best songs on the album.
Highlights on TLOP and now Remote Control on this.

How you like Jonah with durk and vory?

I like Durks verse and the production.
despite him playing a part in one of my favorites on the album, I'm really not a fan of Vory.

funny that PND would actually have been the perfect fit for what Kanye was trying to use Vory for on this album.

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
He is a genius..

Elon Musk or Steve Jobs didnt fully make their products
Terrible comparison. Musk and Jobs weren't artists in an art form that puts a premium on your own personal expression and creativity. These guys provided products and services for people. They aren't musicians or artists. I mean, you can argue there's an art to what they do, but it's not the same thing.

This is also setting aside an entire debate about whether or not Musk and Jobs are geniuses to begin with.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Terrible comparison. Musk and Jobs weren't artists in an art form that puts a premium on your own personal expression and creativity. These guys provided products and services for people. They aren't musicians or artists. I mean, you can argue there's an art to what they do, but it's not the same thing.

This is also setting aside an entire debate about whether or not Musk and Jobs are geniuses to begin with.

Kanye was never a "rapper" or full-time producer...He always sought assistance and help..

He is a genius entertainer..nothing more...

He created a vibe and sound of his own that defines his brand..Same with Apple and Tesla