Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You see it
Yeah this is better than yeezus, ye, JIK, and equal to or better TLOP imo and the praised all that other stuff lol.

ye would be better moving into a Kirk Franklin type role and pushing as a “Ye and friends” or “Yeezy & the Congregation” to dead the feature talk

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Do you really feel like about this album?

...or are you saying this because youre from Chicago?

:jbhmm:
Yes.

For example, do you think his Ye album was made to be a huge spectacle and touring album? It's easy to see the direction is different. How many artists have a show for a new album that isn't even out? It's the blueprint for a movie release, just with music.

And I don't even love this album, I just can tell from listening to it, that it sounds like something that's bigger than an artist putting out a traditional release

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
TOO MANY FEATURES ON THIS shyt.

YE FELL OFF WHEN
HE STOPPED USING SOUL SAMPLES.

STOP TRYING TO FIT IN
WITH THESE NEW nikkaS.
:devil:
:evil:
Facts. Kanye needs to drop the autotune, and stop singing.
He needs to call Mos, Rhymefest, GLC, & Common, get some beats, and make an actual rap album.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yes.

For example, do you think his Ye album was made to be a huge spectacle and touring album? It's easy to see the direction is different. How many artists have a show for a new album that isn't even out? It's the blueprint for a movie release, just with music.

And I don't even love this album, I just can tell from listening to it, that it sounds like something that's bigger than an artist putting out a traditional release

breh i was at the event in Atlanta, this album is made for stadiums. It places like the sound track to a stage play. You cant listen to this via computer speakers

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
YE MID VERSE WAS TOO LONG
ON "JESUS LORD".

THE SONG BECAME GOOD
AFTER HE STOPPED RAPPING.

I LIKE "NEW AGAIN"
:devil:
:evil:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Facts. Kanye needs to drop the autotune, and stop singing.
He needs to call Mos, Rhymefest, GLC, & Common, get some beats, and make an actual rap album.

then go play college dropout, don’t nobody wanna hear them redundant sped up soul samples sounding like the chipmunks.fukk that old ass sound ,Kanye evolved his sound on graduation & never looked back

he threw you stuck in the past fools a bone with bound go play that on repeat it’s over

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Dude, I just wanted to know if you were a fan or not. All I’m saying is, if someone didn’t like him before, this album wouldn’t change their mind. I never even gave an opinion of this album in this thread aside from one song.
Dude, I just wanted to know if you were a fan or not. All I’m saying is, if someone didn’t like him before, this album wouldn’t change their mind. I never even gave an opinion of this album in this thread aside from one song.
lol mybad. my comment wasnt suppose to be directly to you personally I was eventually going to get that paragraph off sooner or later