Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
When your not getting support/love from your fellow artists and your a SUPER STAR like Kanye its a bad sign.

Almost no other artists are posting or showing love to the album. Not even Kanye’s day 1 GOOD Music homies. No Lebron sharing your shyt on IG Live. None of that

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
most people have pretty bad taste in music. on first impression donda is good. while nothing breath taking it has a few high points while staying relative frequency wise. I would think with all the access he to artist and money he could push the envelope way further . Its a good balance for old and new kanye fans

Daps
haven't listened to Kanye since that trash ass 2013 ALBUM
Kids see ghost was dope and underrated. Pablo was cool. Jesus is king and the choir release I liked. I’m feelin this new Kanye. It ain’t ya typical verse, hook, verse, hook.

kanye pushes the envelope with nearly every album.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
When your not getting support/love from your fellow artists and your a SUPER STAR like Kanye its a bad sign.

Almost no other artists are posting or showing love to the album. Not even Kanye’s day 1 GOOD Music homies. No Lebron sharing your shyt on IG Live. None of that
Oh so you need other celebrities to tell you if its ok to listen to:mjlol:

You sound like you're 14 :hhh: