Kanye says he’s running for President... #KOONYE2020?

Code

Banned
Daps
Forgive me for my ignorance, and really has nothing to do with Kanye ...but what do the unknown candidates that have absolutely no shot of winning , get out of being put on the ballot?

like once it’s over..does it go on your resume like “presidential candidate” like “Grammy nominated “ does? Does it up your asking price?

of course

Daps
so, how is Kanye going to get on the ballot in any state? Unless he’s gonna somehow hijack a 3rd party that has already qualified for the ballot in all 50 states he’s going to have to gather millions of signatures to get on the ballot.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Are you like a huge Kanye fan or you genuinely think he's the man for the job? I don't remember people's posting history on here.
what does that have to do with you being okay with Joe Biden writing the 94 crime bill?

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
(whatever Pence even does).

image.jpg

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
so, how is Kanye going to get on the ballot in any state? Unless he’s gonna somehow hijack a 3rd party that has already qualified for the ballot in all 50 states he’s going to have to gather millions of signatures to get on the ballot.
:unimpressed:you do know that you can run for president right? if you're of age and legal limits? Anybody can vote for you as president if people vote for you. That's how voting works.

and he'll get on the ballot like every other president in the history of this country besides George Washington, he'll pay money.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I guarantee you that I have a better response to anybody, as to why Kanye West shouldn't be president, and I will entertain it. I would almost ban bet it, but the ancestors want me to humble myself.