Kanye says he’s running for President... #KOONYE2020?

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
This late in the game? Yeah, this is just some strategic voter suppression shyt in favor of trump. But I don't really give a shyt. fukk all three :yeshrug:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Please know that at the time of this post, Louis Farrakhan gave one of his most iconic speeches in his lifetime. On this day. And people are saying that they don't want to vote for Kanye West over Donald Trump, and Joe Biden.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Breh, there’s no way he’s losing unless the election is rigged.

Not in this climate.

If he goes all the way through with it, he’ll win the popular vote by a landslide.

But like I said earlier, the electoral college will vote against the public in such a lopsided manner that Trump or Biden will win and that will spark the second American Civil War, which will be the very beginnings of Armageddon.
Kayne west is not winning no popular vote lol

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps

I guess you could say Kanye had a late registration

This about to be a classic :wow:

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
This is just a desperate attempt at a conservative + republican rebrand. I was tipped pretty early that KanYe would be doing this.

The goal is to make republicanism seem cool to these white teenagers. He’ll try to cloak conservative ideology in clout, fashion, etc. Can’t fall for the okiedoke.

Daps
:unimpressed:you do know that you can run for president right? if you're of age and legal limits? Anybody can vote for you as president if people vote for you. That's how voting works.

and he'll get on the ballot like every other president in the history of this country besides George Washington, he'll pay money.

There are different balloting requirements for each state. Most major parties fill out the necessary paperwork well in advance to qualify for each state’s ballot.

Nothing is stopping Kanye from attempting to run for President. However, he’s still going to have to do the necessary legwork.

State Laws Regarding Presidential Ballot Access for the General Election | NASS

So unless Kanye is gonna take the necessary steps to meet the ballot requirements in enough states to hit 270, this is nothing more than a publicity stunt.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Forgive me for my ignorance, and really has nothing to do with Kanye ...but what do the unknown candidates that have absolutely no shot of winning , get out of being put on the ballot?

like once it’s over..does it go on your resume like “presidential candidate” like “Grammy nominated “ does? Does it up your asking price?
Campaign funds. If they just get 5% of the public vote

Chapter 2: General Election Funding
Minor party candidates and new party candidates may qualify for partial general election funding, based on their party's electoral performance. Minor party candidates (nominees of parties whose Presidential candidates received between 5 and 25 percent of the vote in the preceding election) may receive public funds based on the ratio of their party's vote in the preceding Presidential election to the average of the two major party candidates in that election. New party candidates (nominees of parties that are neither major parties nor minor parties) may receive public funds after the election if they receive 5 percent or more of the vote. The amount is based on the ratio of the new party candidate's vote to the average vote of the two major party candidates in that election.4

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
There are different balloting requirements for each state.
let me stop all this talk right now.

This is white supremacist "im white and I say so rhetoric."

Kanye West has the money to get all of the requirements necessary. White supremacy would be the stopping point preventing him from being on any ballot.

we are in a white supremacy upheaval. Now is the time to attack that bullshyt and run for presidency.