Kanye says he’s running for President... #KOONYE2020?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Wi0yUSj.png

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Anybody that was talking about a "Black" party, now is the fukking time..

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:unimpressed:you do know that you can run for president right? if you're of age and legal limits? Anybody can vote for you as president if people vote for you. That's how voting works.

and he'll get on the ballot like every other president in the history of this country besides George Washington, he'll pay money.
You need more than just money to get on the ballot. It's too late now for some states (Florida, Indiana, Maine, Michigan (deadline is in a week), New Mexico, NY, Oklahoma, SC, Texas). He would need to collect signatures in the remaining states, which is almost impossible in such a short time (deadline early August), and with corona surging. This is just some attention seeking.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
let me stop all this talk right now.

This is white supremacist "im white and I say so rhetoric."

Kanye West has the money to get all of the requirements necessary. White supremacy would be the stopping point preventing him from being on any ballot.

we are in a white supremacy upheaval. Now is the time to attack that bullshyt and run for presidency.
You think Kanye, a man with a white wife, a house in Wyoming and who’s on video feeding a white man with a fork, is supposed to attack white supremacy?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Why not? Nobody ever has answer for this. Kanye West is very popular. Especially amongst the youth, a very treasured demographic.

Because he's starting this campaign too late.

He should have been hyping this up and may have even been able to get the nomination of a third party.

I don't give a fukk about Kante, but at the very LEAST he's popular enough be able to make the debates and even if he goes up there and c00ns it up it sets precedent for someone who's NOT trolling and willing to use their celebrity to actually win a good percentage of the popular vote.