Kanye says he’s running for President... #KOONYE2020?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
He’ll win the popular vote.

The electoral college will vote against the public, electing Trump or Biden, all hell will break loose, and we’ll ultimately be in worldwide martial law, policed by robots by 2030, at the latest.

:francis:
as long as this exposes the electoral college for the sham it is, then this is still a win for Kanye West, and ultimately people.

for what this country was built on, Armageddon should have been promised a long time ago.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Kanye will be 12 trillion infinities times better than Joe Biden as president. The fact that Kanye never wrote the 94 crime Bill, and Joe Biden actually was the author of the 94 crime bill, makes Kanye a way better option than Joe Biden. but also wouldn't you guys vote for Kanye over Donald Trump?

Plus kanye is ADOS.

#Kanye2020:yeshrug:
5WLuOHH.png

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye will be 12 trillion infinities times better than Joe Biden as president. The fact that Kanye never wrote the 94 crime Bill, and Joe Biden actually was the author of the 94 crime bill, makes Kanye a way better option than Joe Biden. but also wouldn't you guys vote for Kanye over Donald Trump?

Plus kanye is ADOS.

Kanye is never beating trump, he’ll never be president

he’s just doing trumps bidding

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

Plus kanye is ADOS.

:snoop:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Forgive me for my ignorance, and really has nothing to do with Kanye ...but what do the unknown candidates that have absolutely no shot of winning , get out of being put on the ballot?

like once it’s over..does it go on your resume like “presidential candidate” like “Grammy nominated “ does? Does it up your asking price?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:hhh:
I keep getting a lot of these stupid ass responses that don't have a response but a smiley instead. Don't ask me if you don't have @ response:hhh:fukkin up my alerts
You just said Kanye west would be a good option for president of the USA and not even the Kayne when everybody thought was smart but different when he wore polos, but Schizophrenic 2020 Kanye:mjlol: who really don’t deserve any response but smilies :yeshrug: