Kanye says he’s running for President... #KOONYE2020?

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
zAGwJa.gif

Was like this when he posted that

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
He’ll win the popular vote.

The electoral college will vote against the public, electing Trump or Biden, all hell will break loose, and we’ll ultimately be in worldwide martial law, policed by racist robots by 2030, at the latest.

:francis:

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I rather vote for him than a racist... just cause you old and white doesn’t qualify you to run the country ... break that out of your mind... most of our presidents weren’t too bright anyway
they don't want to hear this, but we sitting right now with a fukking white guy that has a lot of bankruptcies but is the goddamn president.

And nikkas is wondering why we're in a bankrupt society. Last I checked Kanye is a billionaire, like for really billy, silly:yeshrug:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
It’s too late for him to run a serious campaign he better wait till 2024

Breh, there’s no way he’s losing unless the election is rigged.

Not in this climate.

If he goes all the way through with it, he’ll win the popular vote by a landslide.

But like I said earlier, the electoral college will vote against the public in such a lopsided manner that Trump or Biden will win and that will spark the second American Civil War, which will be the very beginnings of Armageddon.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
It’s too late for him to run a serious campaign he better wait till 2024
this is the only legitimate reason to why Kanye West shouldn't run for president right now.

the counter is, it's now or never. If it was Joe Biden instead of Hillary Clinton four years ago, Joe Biden could have been president right now