Kanye says he’s running for President... #KOONYE2020?

Daps
This is just "I'm white and I say so" rhetoric. White politicians don't abide by these rules. Jeffrey Epstein, nuff said.

can you name me a single white president that won the presidency via write-in? How about won a single state via write in?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Was Trump a write-in candidate? He ran on the Republican ticket.
so are you telling me that if Kanye is able to get on ballots in some states, but is only able to be a write-in candidate in other states; he shouldn't be allowed to be president if he gets the majority of the votes? That sounds unjust to me:mjpls:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Kanye is the absolute worst type of c00n. A true c00n opportunist. First feeding us all his fake militant songs that he obviously didn't believe. To using controversial tactics to gain media attention for himself. Not to help back people. To siding with the most anti black president since IKE. Saying slavery is a choice. Marrying a whore. Now coming back and trying to take advantage of the political and social climate for no other reason than to have his name on the media spotlight.

Daps
so are you telling me that if Kanye is able to get on ballots in some states, but is only able to be a write-in candidate in other states; he shouldn't be allowed to be president if he gets the majority of the votes? That sounds unjust to me:mjpls:

Where did I say that? You can’t keep shifting the goal posts like this. If by some miracle he manages to qualify for enough state ballots and wins the EC, then he gets to be president. It’s probably a terrible idea to have another celebrity with a vague idea of how complex the federal government is running the country.

what everyone is saying is that given the difficulty of running a completely independent/write in campaign, this looks like a publicity stunt.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*@Jx2 makes a statement without evidence*

*@jx2 expects an intellectual response, to his non-response*
Did you want me to quote your hotep babble comment conflating farrakhans speech as reasons why Kanye is a viable presidential candidate let alone mentally stable recording artist as evidence for your idiocy breh?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Where did I say that? You can’t keep shifting the goal posts like this. If by some miracle he manages to qualify for enough state ballots and wins the EC, then he gets to be president. It’s probably a terrible idea to have another celebrity with a vague idea of how complex the federal government is running the country.

what everyone is saying is that given the difficulty of running a completely independent/write in campaign, this looks like a publicity stunt.
Did you want me to quote your hotep babble comment conflating farrakhans speech as reasons why Kanye is a viable presidential candidate let alone mentally stable recording artist as evidence for your idiocy breh?
These are not valid responses to any of the things I have suggested, or asked of you to answer, in regards to you responding to my post.

Stop the

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
You’re the one who keeps yelling about write-in votes. Surely you’d have an example of someone utilizing this method to obtain the presidency.
So are you saying that write in votes do not matter? Hell, let's do away with write-in ballots for people that are overseas if you feel like that:mjpls:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I’d vote for him if he’s seriously gonna run :yeshrug: he’s the protest vote blacks need to make Democrats stop taking advantage of our support. If enough Black people rallied behind Kanye, the dems would make a real push towards black causes in future elections.

Daps
So are you saying that write in votes do not matter? Hell, let's do away with write-in ballots for people that are overseas if you feel like that:mjpls:

Historically and statistically speaking, they don’t. In an average election they’re aren’t that many people opting to write in a candidate, which in turn makes campaigning as a write-in candidate a very difficult endeavor. If winning an election as a write-in was feasible, more people would try it.

And please clarify your comment on overseas ballots. US citizens who are abroad are entitled to vote for whoever they want. What does a write-in campaign have to do with that.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
He’s fully on the spectrum as my kindergarten teaching sister says :mjlol:
And this is why you idiots are going to lose in November no matter who is the president. You don't even have an argument, I'm not here to entertain useless post. Let me guess you're from higher learning forum:heh: