Kanye says he’s running for President... #KOONYE2020?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
You were the one just talking about Al Gore who isn't even running for president:heh:

I'll take this as you conceding, cuz I'm not about to continue wasting my time with you:childplease:

I'm sitting wondering how someone could be so obtuse.

We are talking about how protest votes do not work out. Al Gore is an example. People protest voted for Nader.

Nikkas really out here advocating voting for Koonye like they're playing 4D chess against the democratic party :snoop:. I'm in a Republican friendly tax bracket so go ahead and support Koonye. I got 4 years to wait it out.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Allegedly a billionaire so running a campaign shouldn’t be an issue.

fukkin c00n

He's got anywhere from 1 week to 2 months go get on the ballot in 45 different states (5 deadlines have already passed). With 45 different rules and requirements.

He needs experienced political operatives. Not sure money can buy what he needs. Not even a billion dollars.

He might be a write in candidate in most states.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I really hope Kanye didn’t already apply weeks before to be an independent. There’s no way that news could have been held quietly right? Wouldn’t surprise me at all if Trump was in this fools ear telling him to run

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I'm sitting wondering how someone could be so obtuse.

We are talking about how protest votes do not work out. Al Gore is an example. People protest voted for Nader.

Nikkas really out here advocating voting for Koonye like they're playing 4D chess against the democratic party :snoop:. I'm in a Republican friendly tax bracket so go ahead and support Koonye. I got 4 years to wait it out.
that sounds like a problem with the system, and not a problem with the way people are voting

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
A lot of ya nikkas is suspect af
Ya want Knaye who said slavery was a choice, to be our President??
The same nikka who has been defending Trump?

Yea, ya ain’t slick
Of Kanye's 20 years these are the things that turn you away?

These are worse than any of the things that Trump and Biden have done, especially Joe biden's 94 crime bill?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll definitely vote for the Trump supporter that was on psychiatric hold four years ago.