Kanye says he’s running for President... #KOONYE2020?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
So are you saying that write in votes do not matter? Hell, let's do away with write-in ballots for people that are overseas if you feel like that:mjpls:
Historically and statistically speaking, they don’t. In an average election they’re aren’t that many people opting to write in a candidate, which in turn makes campaigning as a write-in candidate a very difficult endeavor. If winning an election as a write-in was feasible, more people would try it.

And please clarify your comment on overseas ballots. US citizens who are abroad are entitled to vote for whoever they want. What does a write-in campaign have to do with that.
"I'm white, and I say so"

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I’d vote for him if he’s seriously gonna run :yeshrug: he’s the protest vote blacks need to make Democrats stop taking advantage of our support. If enough Black people rallied behind Kanye, the dems would make a real push towards black causes in future elections.

That's worth another 4 years of Trump to you?

Some of ya'll are dumb as shyt. I swear.

Daps
"I'm white, and I say so"

explain your process. It looks like you come up with some asinine point that you don’t fully understand, get confronted with evidence and facts you didn’t know existed and resort to a gif when you realize the other party knows what they’re talking about.

I’ll give you points for being a consistent troll.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Untitled.png

:mjlol:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
nikka, Im trying get a job as GOAT political strategist. None of you peons have disputed anything I've said yet. And that's why nikkas are fukking lagging behind. My ancestors are working through me bytch.

but go ahead and vote for Joe Biden or Donald Trump, over Kanye West. I'm sure if you're a black American descendants of slaves, your ancestors would say you've made the right choice:heh:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
:heh:Stop it already! do you have no faith in Joe Biden? He can't beat Kanye West:russ:

Al Gore lost Florida by 1,754 votes. That got us Bush and 2 wars and Koonye saying "George Bush doesn't care about Black people".

Hilary lost the election by about 22,000 votes and that got us Trump.

In both cases a 3rd party cost Democrats the election. Both from the Green Party.

Any vote for Kanye is a vote for Trump. This has nothing to do with Biden.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
explain your process. It looks like you come up with some asinine point that you don’t fully understand, get confronted with evidence and facts you didn’t know existed and resort to a gif when you realize the other party knows what they’re talking about.

I’ll give you points for being a consistent troll.
You're an agent cac

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Al Gore lost Florida by 1,754 votes. That got us Bush and the war. Hilary lost the election by about 22,000 votes and that got us Trump. In both cases a 3rd party cost Democrats the election. Both from the Green Party.

Any vote for Kanye is a vote for Trump. This has nothing to do with Biden.
:heh:but what does this have to do with Joe biden's strengths as a presidential candidate?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
We're talking about voting for Kanye. Not Biden.

Nikka stop deflecting. Jesus Christ :gucci:
You were the one just talking about Al Gore who isn't even running for president:heh:

I'll take this as you conceding, cuz I'm not about to continue wasting my time with you:childplease: