Kanye says he’s running for President... #KOONYE2020?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
:unimpressed:you do know that you can run for president right? if you're of age and legal limits? Anybody can vote for you as president if people vote for you. That's how voting works.

and he'll get on the ballot like every other president in the history of this country besides George Washington, he'll pay money.
He's already missed the deadline in 5 states including North Carolina, New York, Main, New Mexico and Texas.

For the others the deadline is anywhere from a week away to two months away. But all of them require more than just money. He's going to need a team in 45 states filing paperwork and collecting signatures to make the ballots as an Independent.

In Florida alone Koonye needs 135,000 signatures in the next week (7/15 deadline) to make ballot. Good luck finding 135,000 people to get this c00n on a Presidential ballot. This ain't Instagram likes.

Daps
let me stop all this talk right now.

This is white supremacist "im white and I say so rhetoric."

Kanye West has the money to get all of the requirements necessary. White supremacy would be the stopping point preventing him from being on any ballot.

we are in a white supremacy upheaval. Now is the time to attack that bullshyt and run for presidency.

You can’t ignore balloting requirements just because it’s inconvenient to your argument.

He’s already missed the filing deadline for Texas, Maine, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas. That’s 73 electoral college votes he literally can’t get.

there are 20 states that have filing deadlines within the next 30 days. Unless Yeezy has an S-Tier infrastructure in place he’s not going to be able to hit the registration requirements in all those states. Running a campaign takes time and significant organization. It’s why you don’t see more rich people trying to just run in this manner.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
You need more than just money to get on the ballot. It's too late now for some states (Florida, Indiana, Maine, Michigan (deadline is in a week), New Mexico, NY, Oklahoma, SC, Texas). He would need to collect signatures in the remaining states, which is almost impossible in such a short time (deadline early August), and with corona surging. This is just some attention seeking.
you can write in the presidency, if that doesn't mean anything then why even vote?

powmia

Pro
Daps
Kanye will be 12 trillion infinities times better than Joe Biden as president. The fact that Kanye never wrote the 94 crime Bill, and Joe Biden actually was the author of the 94 crime bill, makes Kanye a way better option than Joe Biden. but also wouldn't you guys vote for Kanye over Donald Trump?

Plus kanye is ADOS.

#Kanye2020:yeshrug:
There you have it folks. People like this is precisely why he's running.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
you can write in the presidency, if that doesn't mean anything then why even vote?

you gotta be an agent or a CAC or probably both. Ain’t not a single real life black american with real problems that need real solutions seriously considering Kanye for fukking president. GTFOH. And I’m not discounting his genius as a musician, because that he undoubtedly is, but GTFOH.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Why won't you speak about the 94 crime bill?

I’ll speak on it. Black people were advocating for the 94 crime bill. Including the Congressional Black Caucus. So Biden was responding to the desires of black people. And now his platform is to continue to respond to those desires and fix the damage of the 94 bill. It’s easy to look back and see how it fukked things up. But at the end of the day, I want politicians who respond to my demands and needs. That’s what Democrats do. Sometimes the shyt backfires. Meanwhile Republicans are internationally trying to fukk you over.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
He's already missed the deadline in 5 states including North Carolina, New York, Main, New Mexico and Texas.

For the others the deadline is anywhere from a week away to two months away. But all of them require more than just money. He's going to need a team in 45 states filing paperwork and collecting signatures to make the ballots as an Independent.

In Florida alone Koonye needs 135,000 signatures in the next week (7/15 deadline) to make ballot. Good luck finding 135,000 people to get this c00n on a Presidential ballot. This ain't Instagram likes.
This is just "I'm white and I say so" rhetoric. White politicians don't abide by these rules. Jeffrey Epstein, nuff said.