“KANYE IS RIGHT ABOUT THE JEWS” PROJECTED AT FLORIDA GATORS FOOTBALL GAME WITH GOVERNER DESANTIS IN ATTENDANCE

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
They always make us the face of bad shyt. Rather purnt da finga at nikkaz versus lookin in their own mirror

Yep. Same playbook. They’ve made us the face of Homophobia (haha, while making us the face of LGBT at the same fukking time), Misogyny, Crime, and now “antisemitism”. That isn’t even all of the things that they’ve pinned on us.

A significant portion of the dumbasses in our community fall for it EVERY fukking time. They actively aid and abet the media and society permanently placing these labels on us.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This is the biggest load of horseshyt I have ever read on here. Palestinians *are* victims. The country that's blindfolding, cuffing and holding people at gunpoint while their homes are demolished to make room for more illegal settlements sure as hell aren't. Further, there's no such thing as the Liberal media. Western media in general largely ignores the plight of the Palestinians. The majority of stories that even mention them are framed in a way that justifies Israel's brutality (they have a right to defend themselves and other such bullshyt) and ignores their human rights violations.

THIS IDEOLOGY IS ROOTED IN IGNORANCE

IN SHORT, ISRAEL BELONGS TO THE JEWS AND PALESTINIANS ARE NOT OK WIT THAT, THUS IN LARGE ROCK WIT HAMAS

BECAUSE OF THAT, PALESTINIANS ARE AGGRESSIVE TOWARDS JEWS

THE SETTLEMENTS ARE A REACTION TO THAT

hatealot

Banned
Daps
IVE ADDRESSED IT MANY TIMES

JEWS IN GENERAL HAVE BEEN ALLIES WIT BLACK FOLKS

UNLIKE WHITE NATIONALISM, RACISM COMING FROM JEWS IS ISOLATED FROM SITUATION TO SITUATION AS OPPOSED TO GROUP THINK

ANY FORM OF RACISM IS FUCCED UP

JEWISH SCRIPTURE FORBIDS RACISM OF ANY KIND, SO ANY JEW PRACTICING RACISM IS MOVING ANTI-SCRIPTURE

BTW I AM MIZRAHI JEW AND WE TOO FACE RACISM BY WHITE JEWS
This is some real shyt. *the bold. The diamond district jews move different. Especially those Russian jews.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ANOTHER GENIUS

EUROPE LOVES JEWS, RIGHT?

I HAVENT BEEN BANNED BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU WEIRDOS I DONT SPEW RACIST GARBAGE

I STAND ON MY OWN 2 LIKE A MAN AND BASEMENT DWELLING INCELS HATE THAT

Europeans just means whites. Just as you said jews "in general" have been allies to blacks. The European has been allies with jews,and have even become somewhat of a blended family you could say. Why not take this issue up with white nationalist,who have far more power,and are a far bigger threat to your people. Or just whites in general who have far more power at the top than we do.

Also blacks dont have an issue with jews in general,most of your arent "the elites:. This is the same thing whites get upset about when we bring up white supremacy. We arent talking about the peon whites with no power in most cases:mjlol:

BUT if you want to align yourself with,as well as defend the elites,you have to be considered one of the foot soldiers:respect:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i would like to add so that people never forget who is originating this animosity

kanye said that a pool boy with a larger member was diddling his woman, and many racists ultimately have penis envy

as someone who is a satisfier rarely finds themselves doing the things they do anyways. So when someone says "why do jews get circumcised" or whats the purpose of circumcision? remember a tale as old as time of clean vs unclean and how it can make a person go alil crazy :ehh:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
i would like to add so that people never forget who is originating this animosity

kanye said that a pool boy with a larger member was diddling his woman, and many racists ultimately have penis envy

as someone who is a satisfier rarely finds themselves doing the things they do anyways. So when someone says "why do jews get circumcised" or whats the purpose of circumcision? remember a tale as old as time of clean vs unclean and how it can make a person go alil crazy :ehh:
read what you write

you my favorite coli buggout bro ha

what's wrong with you b¿

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

VERY TRUE

AND MOST EUROPEANS ARE UNCIRCUMCISED

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
This thread is all over the place :russ:so let me contribute with random nonsensical ramblings too

It’s commonly understood that after the spread of strict Christianity and Islam, which ban the practice of lending with interest in general, most money lenders were by default Jewish because in their laws it was only prohibited against other Jews.

Thus as modern banking grew within the Cac world it stayed within this group who had a head start. Also stop thinking of them as a race as most are cacs and Arabs too

(Can’t be mad at them/anyone if you enter an agreement knowing the interest terms)

This is the origin for most of the stereotypes and hate of Jewish people loving/controlling money. So you could say, Christianity and Islam are indirectly to blame (wonder who started them :mjpls:)

All in all travelling realms you realise most that are trapped within books/scripture are dealing with higher level beings that are worker level though. Whilst you keep specific agreements/covenants with them or praise their names you get power but are also giving them power in their realm above their peers

My “God” is way bigger than all that lol but like I said they’re just workers doing a job and providing a path.

In the end why worry? Your job is to make the right choices in the years you have in the physical and learn your lessons to elevate your real self whatever the script you’re dealt

Hate prospers none

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We tolerate and pacify so many c00ns and degenerates in the black community that it’s pathetic.

Name one Jewish c00n??? I’ll wait :francis:
I wouldn't call them this, but what about anti-Zionist Jewish groups that support Palestine like the Neturei Karta? They get accused of supporting anti-Semitism for their anti-Zionist activism.

Leaders of Neturei Karta, specifically Dovid Feldman and Yisroel Dovid Weiss, the North American spokesperson for NK, display a commitment to proving to international Muslim and Arab audiences that Jews don’t support Israel. Both appear regularly for interviews on Al-Jazeera and Press TV, Iran’s government-run English language satellite news network. In an interview with Al Jazeera in March 2012, Weiss claimed: “Zionism has created rivers of blood...this is against the will of the Almighty and this is not what it means to be a Jew.”

This has led the more mainstream ultra-Orthodox community to join the broader Jewish community, to disavow and repudiate Neturei Karta. Indeed, Neturei Karta’s views are not in any way representative of the vast majority of the Jewish community. While these denouncements are important, it is still likely that the average passer-by who witnesses Neturei Karta’s participation at an anti-Israel protest surmises that many Jews who dress similarly agree with this position. And, while it is true that the ultra-Orthodox community largely disapproves of Israel’s secular government and liberal policies, the vast majority thoroughly abhors and rejects Neturei Karta’s ideology.

This group too: JVP

Jewish Voice for Peace is a radical anti-Israel activist group that advocates for a complete economic, cultural and academic boycott of the state of Israel. JVP rejects the view that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is a tragic dispute over land which has been perpetuated by a cycle of violence, fear, and distrust on both sides, in favor of the belief that Israeli policies and actions are motivated by deeply rooted Jewish racial chauvinism and religious supremacism.

JVP considers supporters of Israel, or even critics of Israel who do not hew to JVP’s own extreme views, to be complicit in Israel’s purported acts of racist oppression of Palestinians. JVP leaders believe that expressing support for Israel, or not challenging mainstream Jewish organizations that support Israel, must also be viewed as an implicit attack on people of color and all marginalized groups in the United States. JVP’s energetic proselytizing of this view – especially among other social justice groups -- has created a hostile environment for many progressive Jews. In a sense, JVP is extending its boycott agenda to include not just Israel but its American supporters as well.

More troubling, JVP’s dissemination of the view that Israel and its U.S. supporters are fundamentally racist oppressors of non-Jews has the effect of perpetuating the classic anti-Jewish stereotype of Jews as self-centered elitists, disdainful of non-Jews, who are focused on their own interests, sometimes at others’ expense. Additionally, JVP’s ongoing insistence that virtually all criticism of Israel cannot be anti-Semitic gives cover to anti-Semites who couch their malice toward Jews as mere anti-Zionism.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I wouldn't call them this, but what about anti-Zionist Jewish groups that support Palestine like the Neturei Karta? They get accused of supporting anti-Semitism for their anti-Zionist activism.

They don’t get nearly the attention black c00ns do