“KANYE IS RIGHT ABOUT THE JEWS” PROJECTED AT FLORIDA GATORS FOOTBALL GAME WITH GOVERNER DESANTIS IN ATTENDANCE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You never denied the other stuff though. You are clearly a proponent of anti-Black ideas. You follow and agree with far right-wing agendas as long as it suits your religious interest. You pretend as though Kanye is the biggest threat to your religious livelihood and want us on the frontlines cheering his demise. Kanye said far outlandish things about Black people. That IG account you follows prove my earlier points about you.

I AM A PROPONENT AGAINST MY OWN FAMILY BECAUSE I SPEAK UP AGAINST ANTI-SEMITISM?

MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!

ONE THING I WILL ADDRESS IS THE ARAB TERRORISM EXPOSALS ON THAT ACCOUNT.. AS U MIGHT KNOW, ISRAEL IS CURRENTLY AT WAR WITH ARABS (PALESTINIANS). ARABS USE THE MAINSTREAM LIBERAL MEDIA TO PAINT THEMSELVES AS VICTIMS.. THAT ACCOUNT SHOWS WHAT ITS REALLY LIKE LIVING IN ISRAEL AND HOW ARABS MORE TIMES THAN NOT ARE THE AGGRESSORS WHEN IT COMES TO INCITING VIOLENCE.

CALLING OUT JEWS FOR BEEFING WIT ARABS IS A BIT DENSE, WOULDNT U SAY?

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That's a big reach. Russia has Nazi's in their ranks as well. But thats not even the topic at hand.
You said Kanye is being used to normalize Nazism but the reality is Nazism has been normalized the second every person in this country started cheering Azov Nazis without batting an eye even with all the mountains of evidence that was avaliable which destroy any false claims of "Putin propaganda".

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
1 THING I CAN SAY FOR SURE IS THAT WE DEFINITELY ARE NOT IN HEAVEN

@Koichos IS A VERY INSIGHTFUL POSTER .. WOULD LIKE FOR HIM TO CHIME IN AS WELL
well remember the pagans idea of "heaven" is rooted in things like Valhalla, Olympus, Svarga etc

whereas the heaven in Genesis 1 is the physical separation that takes "water" that originally can only be described with Light and Dark to something with tangibility.

So I would charge you to consider your choice of "definitely"

EDIT - furthermore, the "Shema" which is linked from Jacobs wrestling with the Angel and Moses decree here:

Exodus 20:24
24 An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.

this statement is otherworldly for more than one reason, but to me what has to be certain is that it relates to Jacob separating his flock in to TWO groups before Esau (whom he was sore afraid) which only makes sense if you read the last few passages of Genesis with respect to the first chapter of Exodus (there arose a Pharoah who did not know Joseph which also means he does not know Jacob)

in either case, there is a mental trap that many Jews and Christians are not aware of IMHO

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
well remember the pagans idea of "heaven" is rooted in things like Valhalla, Olympus, Svarga etc

whereas the heaven in Genesis 1 is the physical separation that takes "water" that originally can only be described with Light and Dark to something with tangibility.

So I would charge you to consider your choice of "definitely"

THIS HAS BEEN STUDIED THOROUGHLY BY PEOPLE FAR MORE LEARNED THAN YOU OR ME..

I SUGGEST YOU LOOK INTO THE ZOHAR, AS U SEEM TO BE FASCINATED WITH THE MYSTICAL ASPECTS OF SEPARATION BETWEEN THE PHYSICAL AND THE SPIRITUAL

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

vino

Superstar
Daps
I AM A PROPONENT AGAINST MY OWN FAMILY BECAUSE I SPEAK UP AGAINST ANTI-SEMITISM

MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!

Bruh, Kanye has clearly spoke against Black and he’s Black. There’s tons of Black people who are against Black People. That doesn’t make you exempt. You are for what lines up to you religious beliefs first.

Again Kanye never once said he wanted harm or hated Jewish followers or Semetic-People. He said, ill-informed as he is, that Black people were the real Semetic People of the Jewish faith. He made argument of people in the entertainment industry, being mostly of the Jewish faith, putting Black People in bs contracts and okay with promoting dysfunctional messages for profit. If you think that’s more pf a threat to your livelihood then you’re being very dramatic.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
THIS HAS BEEN STUDIED THOROUGHLY BY PEOPLE FAR MORE LEARNED THAN YOU OR ME..

I SUGGEST YOU LOOK INTO THE ZOHAR, AS U SEEM TO BE FASCINATED WITH THE MYSTICAL ASPECTS OF SEPARATION BETWEEN THE PHYSICAL AND THE SPIRITUAL
I have, I am not a proponent of Kaballah for spiritual reasons, I wont condemn those who believe in it but I myself am weary to entertain it because of the damage that it has caused. Please view the edit which includes my thought on the Shema.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Bruh, Kanye has clearly spoke against Black and he’s Black. There’s tons of Black people who are against Black People. That doesn’t make you exempt. You are for what lines up to you religious beliefs first.

Again Kanye never once said he wanted harm or hated Jewish followers or Semetic-People. He said, ill-informed as he is, that Black people were the real Semetic People of the Jewish faith. He made argument of people in the entertainment industry, being mostly of the Jewish faith, putting Black People in bs contracts and okay with promoting dysfunctional messages for profit. If you think that’s more pf a threat to your livelihood then you’re being very dramatic.

IF YOU THINK ITS NOT A THREAT THEN YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH HOW THE HOLOCAUST STARTED

THESE SAME “BAD CONTRACTS” U SPEAK OF MADE KANYE BILLIONS

IT SIMPLY WASNT ENOUGH FOR HIM

SO HE CALLS OUT THE JEWISH NATION AND REGURGITATES WHITE SUPREMSCIST TALKING POINTS BECAUSE WHITE NATIONALISTS HAVE BEEN IN HIS EAR

ITS NOT HARD TO SEE WHATS REALLY GOIN ON

vino

Superstar
Daps
I AM A PROPONENT AGAINST MY OWN FAMILY BECAUSE I SPEAK UP AGAINST ANTI-SEMITISM?

MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!

ONE THING I WILL ADDRESS IS THE ARAB TERRORISM EXPOSALS ON THAT ACCOUNT.. AS U MIGHT KNOW, ISRAEL IS CURRENTLY AT WAR WITH ARABS (PALESTINIANS). ARABS USE THE MAINSTREAM LIBERAL MEDIA TO PAINT THEMSELVES AS VICTIMS.. THAT ACCOUNT SHOWS WHAT ITS REALLY LIKE LIVING IN ISRAEL AND HOW ARABS MORE TIMES THAN NOT ARE THE AGGRESSORS WHEN IT COMES TO INCITING VIOLENCE.

CALLING OUT JEWS FOR BEEFING WIT ARABS IS A BIT DENSE, WOULDNT U SAY?

Since you edited the . I can post countless videos too, where Israeli citizen confiscating Palestian properties amd also their military killing civilians as well. This is not all one sided bruh.

For clarity though, I am in no way a supporter of anti-semetic ideas or under the belief of Black Israelites. I just think you turn a blind to ills some Jewish followers do but quick to go full steam on anybody else.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I have, I am not a proponent of Kaballah for spiritual reasons, I wont condemn those who believe in it but I myself am weary to entertain it because of the damage that it has caused. Please view the edit which includes my thought on the Shema.

ITS THE REAL DEAL AND DELVES INTO MORE DETAIL REGARDING THE LAYERS SEPARATING US FROM THE MOST HIGH

NOT SURE WHAT EDIT U ARE REFERRING TO - REPOST

• Dap

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Since you edited the . I can post countless videos too, where Israeli citizen confiscating Palestian properties amd also their military killing civilians as well. This is not all one sided bruh.

For clarity though, I am in no way a supporter of anti-semetic ideas or under the belief of Black Israelites. I just think you turn a blind to ills some Jewish followers do but quick to go full steam on anybody else.

THATS KINDA HOW IT GOES WHEN YOURE AT WAR WIT ANOTHER NATION .. U DEFEND YOUR SIDE

THE PROBLEM HERE IS THAT PALESTINIANS MANIPULATE THE LIBERAL MEDIA TO PAINT THEMSELVES AS INNOCENT VICTIMS - BUT WHEN WE TAKE A DEEPER LOOK, WE SEE THAT IT CLEARLY ISNT THE CASE

BUT THATS NEITHER HERE NOR THERE BRUH

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
ITS THE REAL DEAL AND DELVES INTO MORE DETAIL REGARDING THE LAYERS SEPARATING US FROM THE MOST HIGH

NOT SURE WHAT EDIT U ARE REFERRING TO - REPOST
post 93

yes but the zohar is still a text by men, declaring to other men, the nature of the most high and supposed separations...for clarity to my thought

Genesis 8:20-22
20 And Noah builded an altar unto the Lord; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.

21 And the Lord smelled a sweet savour; and the Lord said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

the ideas in it lead to a certain kind of captivity that is hard to explain. But once youre in it its hard to come out of it. I know its a far stretch to reconsider so much but trust me when I say that I agree with Jews in that the bible is like onion layers originating from Genesis 1 but even in that respect it must be considered that Gods creation can be seen in the form of what I will call "configurations"

the more I meditate on Genesis the more I realize how important these blessings and covenants are to our spiritual health and closeness to God all of our lives please do not think that I do not believe God is One. I indeed believe that, but I also know that the Holy One (blessed be he) cannot be bound by mans ideas.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
post 93

yes but the zohar is still a text by men, declaring to other men, the nature of the most high and supposed separations...for clarity to my thought

Genesis 8:20-22

the ideas in it lead to a certain kind of captivity that is hard to explain. But once youre in it its hard to come out of it. I know its a far stretch to reconsider so much but trust me when I say that I agree with Jews in that the bible is like onion layers originating from Genesis 1 but even in that respect it must be considered that Gods creation can be seen in the form of what I will call "configurations"

the more I meditate on Genesis the more I realize how important these blessings and covenants are to our spiritual health and closeness to God all of our lives please do not think that I do not believe God is One. I indeed believe that, but I also know that the Holy One (blessed be he) cannot be bound by mans ideas.

IT IS DECIPHERED BY CHACHAMIM WHO SPENT THEIR ENTIRE LIFE CONNECTING TO THE SPIRITUAL REALM AND DO NOT FORGET THE ORAL TORAH, WHICH IS A BIG PART OF THAT. ALL FROM THE MOST HIGH.

• Dap