“KANYE IS RIGHT ABOUT THE JEWS” PROJECTED AT FLORIDA GATORS FOOTBALL GAME WITH GOVERNER DESANTIS IN ATTENDANCE

invalid

Banned
Daps
@Sccit Are Ashkenazis genetically descended from biblical Hebrews? Everything I've seen shows their patrilineal line originated in Turkey and their matrilineal line in Europe. Also, what are Mizrahi and Sephardic Jews opinions on them?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
IT IS DECIPHERED BY CHACHAMIM WHO SPENT THEIR ENTIRE LIFE CONNECTING TO THE SPIRITUAL REALM AND DO NOT FORGET THE ORAL TORAH, WHICH IS A BIG PART OF THAT. ALL FROM THE MOST HIGH.
I hear you

But with that logic what stops you from believing the testimony of any ascetic who claims dedication to God? I would still maintain a healthy distance from other men spiritually.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@Sccit Are Ashkenazis genetically descended from biblical Hebrews? Everything I've seen shows their patrilineal line originated in Turkey and their matrilineal line in Europe. Also, what are Mizrahi and Sephardic Jews opinions on them?

THEY ARE .. HOWEVER THEY SPENT SO MUCH TIME IN EUROPE THAT THEY STARTED ADOPTING EUROPEAN CUSTOMS, WAYS, AND EVEN INTERMIXING

OPINIONS VARY

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY WE ALL JEWS AND OBLIGATED TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I hear you

But with that logic what stops you from believing the testimony of any ascetic who claims dedication to God? I would still maintain a healthy distance from other men spiritually.
BECAUSE THAT OTHER STUFF IS NOT ROOTED IN TORAH AND MORE TIMES THAN NOT EXPOSES ITSELF IN THE FORM OF CONTRADICTION

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It should be obvious at this point that WS are using Kanye as a tool to soften the American public to embrace Nazism. I share concerns about Jewish involement when it comes to black exploitation but I don't like where this is going.
Jewish involvement?
Doubt it, I think there are business men black, white, jewish, asian or whatever who will do what they do to flip a buck, has nothing to do with their race or religion.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
BECAUSE THAT OTHER STUFF IS NOT ROOTED IN TORAH AND MORE TIMES THAN NOT EXPOSES ITSELF IN THE FORM OF CONTRADICTION
i meant specifically those who have the old testament/tanakh :pachaha: my perspective now is that higher dimensional patterns are present in Genesis that are borrowed erroneously elsewhere (thus why Israel was delivered to the Babylonians/Assyrians)

why characters like Nahash and peoples like Moab still afflict Israel because of the patterns they inadvertently borrowed from them.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Tell the world you’re a man that really is a woman. Cheers to you!

Tell the world you are the original Jew
The world falls apart!

Lol can we just agree that all men & women regardless of religion or faith are inherently self serving

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He was right, look what they did to him

If he was wrong he wouldn't have got spanked
Absolutely. But we should have bushed him before anyone

Jew brehs with power were well within their right to bush him. No problem with this one bit

All these other non Jews piling on when they didn’t do shyt when Kanye was making anti black statements is what infuriates me

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
That instagram account is a war mongering ( you probably follow and agree with that far right wing war mongering account) account that creates propaganda and insinuates that all Arabics are terrorist. Almost every post is calling Palestinians terrorist. Also, Kanye in his rant didn’t promote antisemitism. For some reason Kanye thinks Black people are the lost tribe. That’s why he said “I can’t be Anti-semetic because Black people are Jews”. He never said he hate all Jews or never advocated harm to Jews. You are only concern with painting a narrative and dismissing any other people. You probably follow and agree with the views of that far right wing war mongering account.

Man, I’m so fukking happy that even more of my people are waking up to The Truth. It has begun, my Hebrehs! It’s starting to take off and gain more traction.
:blessed:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Some of you morons are going right along with white society trying to make Black Men the face of “antisemitism” through Kanye and Kyrie.
:yeshrug:

It’s rather embarrassing actually.
They always make us the face of bad shyt. Rather purnt da finga at nikkaz versus lookin in their own mirror

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I AM A PROPONENT AGAINST MY OWN FAMILY BECAUSE I SPEAK UP AGAINST ANTI-SEMITISM?

MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!

ONE THING I WILL ADDRESS IS THE ARAB TERRORISM EXPOSALS ON THAT ACCOUNT.. AS U MIGHT KNOW, ISRAEL IS CURRENTLY AT WAR WITH ARABS (PALESTINIANS). ARABS USE THE MAINSTREAM LIBERAL MEDIA TO PAINT THEMSELVES AS VICTIMS.. THAT ACCOUNT SHOWS WHAT ITS REALLY LIKE LIVING IN ISRAEL AND HOW ARABS MORE TIMES THAN NOT ARE THE AGGRESSORS WHEN IT COMES TO INCITING VIOLENCE.

CALLING OUT JEWS FOR BEEFING WIT ARABS IS A BIT DENSE, WOULDNT U SAY?
This is the biggest load of horseshyt I have ever read on here. Palestinians *are* victims. The country that's blindfolding, cuffing and holding people at gunpoint while their homes are demolished to make room for more illegal settlements sure as hell aren't. Further, there's no such thing as the Liberal media. Western media in general largely ignores the plight of the Palestinians. The majority of stories that even mention them are framed in a way that justifies Israel's brutality (they have a right to defend themselves and other such bullshyt) and ignores their human rights violations.