“KANYE IS RIGHT ABOUT THE JEWS” PROJECTED AT FLORIDA GATORS FOOTBALL GAME WITH GOVERNER DESANTIS IN ATTENDANCE

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Yup.... people ust sounding like hitler nowadays and everyone thinks it's normal. Part of the reason we got this far is because black LGBTQ were all over tiktok being annoying with white liberals. Everyday there was a viral video basically trying to promote weirdo sh*t. Then that libsoftiktok twitter account would repost those videos and that's how a lot of moderates shifted to the right.
Are you seriously trying to blame Black LGTBQ for white racism? :mjlol::comeon::mjpls:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It should be obvious at this point that WS are using Kanye as a tool to soften the American public to embrace Nazism. I share concerns about Jewish involement when it comes to black exploitation but I don't like where this is going.
Using Kanye when all you c00ns cheer on known Ukraine Nazis getting billions in weapons and inviting them to meet US politicians with almost no public backlash but it's Kanye that's the vessel being used for the nazi normalization madness.:gucci:
Coli brehs keep being goofy gullible fukks as usual :mjlol:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Using Kanye when all you c00ns cheer on known Ukraine Nazis getting billions in weapons and inviting them to meet US politicians with almost no public backlash but it's Kanye that's the vessel being used for the nazi normalization madness.:gucci:
Coli brehs keep being goofy gullible fukks as usual :mjlol:
That's a big reach. Russia has Nazi's in their ranks as well. But thats not even the topic at hand.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So you had to wait on someone else before you formed your opinion.

:patrice:

Candace Owens is a religious leader now? She’s been a sellout so her wearing that shirt came as no surprise. How are you equating a Rabbi with her?

:snoop:

If you can’t tell when something is racist or anti-Semitic on your own and have to wait for your opinion to be approved, I don’t know what to tell you. That’s…

:francis:

Also, you’re a vet here. Support the site. Break bread since your screen name is about securing bags. I approve of that opinion.

I asked a Jew what he thought since non-Jews have said similar things about Jews and been called anti-semitic.

Seeing that you're just making up a narrative, there's really nothing to tell.

No one can ask for opinions but you want to tell someone how to spend their money and where. Strange.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
A cracker could never be oppressed because of religion in these times THEY can suck my dikk and go back to Europe and give the people they land back the big bad wolf been dead why couldn’t y’all go back instead of take land they can suck dikk

WOW U MUST BE SUPER INTELLIGENT

JEWS SHOULD GO TO EUROPE WHERE THEY WERE KILLED FOR BEING JEWISH BECAUSE THEYVE NEVER FACED OPPRESSION

AND THIS SPANS WAY BEFORE THE HOLOCAUST .. JEWS HAVE FACED OPPRESSION EVERYWHERE THEY WENT

THE PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM FAILED YOU AND ALL THE WEIRDOS WHO DAPPED U HOMIE

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
WOW U MUST BE SUPER INTELLIGENT

JEWS SHOULD GO TO EUROPE WHERE THEY WERE KILLED FOR BEING JEWISH BECAUSE THEYVE NEVER FACED OPPRESSION

AND THIS SPANS WAY BEFORE THE HOLOCAUST .. JEWS HAVE FACED OPPRESSION EVERYWHERE THEY WENT

THE PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM FAILED YOU AND ALL THE WEIRDOS WHO DAPPED U HOMIE
Y’all can go back now people get cancelled for just saying y’all get money nobody oppressing you crackers in Europe you all should go back and give those people they land back..

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Maybe you should take this to reddit,black people cant do anything to you or your people. Black people cant even get you banned from thks site as much as they have tried:wow:

Take this energy to your sometimes European allies:respect:

ANOTHER GENIUS

EUROPE LOVES JEWS, RIGHT?

I HAVENT BEEN BANNED BECAUSE UNLIKE YOU WEIRDOS I DONT SPEW RACIST GARBAGE

I STAND ON MY OWN 2 LIKE A MAN AND BASEMENT DWELLING INCELS HATE THAT

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
In all these threads you make do you ever discuss the anti black racism practiced by white Jews?

IVE ADDRESSED IT MANY TIMES

JEWS IN GENERAL HAVE BEEN ALLIES WIT BLACK FOLKS

UNLIKE WHITE NATIONALISM, RACISM COMING FROM JEWS IS ISOLATED FROM SITUATION TO SITUATION AS OPPOSED TO GROUP THINK

ANY FORM OF RACISM IS FUCCED UP

JEWISH SCRIPTURE FORBIDS RACISM OF ANY KIND, SO ANY JEW PRACTICING RACISM IS MOVING ANTI-SCRIPTURE

BTW I AM MIZRAHI JEW AND WE TOO FACE RACISM BY WHITE JEWS

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That instagram account is a war mongering ( you probably follow and agree with that far right wing war mongering account) account that creates propaganda and insinuates that all Arabics are terrorist. Almost every post is calling Palestinians terrorist. Also, Kanye in his rant didn’t promote antisemitism. For some reason Kanye thinks Black people are the lost tribe. That’s why he said “I can’t be Anti-semetic because Black people are Jews”. He never said he hate all Jews or never advocated harm to Jews. You are only concern with painting a narrative and dismissing any other people. You probably follow and agree with the views of that far right wing war mongering account.

KANYE WASNT BEING ANTI-SEMITIC, HUH?

:mjpls:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
THEY BASICALLY TOOK IT AND TURNED IT INTO “PURGATORY”
yes, but entertain me for a moment. "Jacobs Ladder" a very important vision has been turned into something it may not be which to me is the origin of the "separation" of heaven and earth in peoples understanding.

i have meditated on this in my dialogues with @Koichos who has been warm despite my charges. From my perspective the "Sullam" that Jacob saw was not a literal ladder but a woman. Yet because of the current idea of it, christians (and probably other many other believers in the blessings of Jacob) see this separation of heaven and earth as something fixed when Genesis 1 clearly states that the Heaven is fixed between waters above and below. God says not once that the waters above the earth are heaven nor are the waters below the earth heaven but the inbetween is the Heaven which includes the Earth.

However if you were to speak to someone about this they would be flabbergasted as to why I would say "we are in heaven" and dont realize it. In either case, Gehenna to me is an idea that should fade away for all believers sakes and to leave to God the fate of our futures which are not necessarily fixed...

this post summarizes my thought

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
yes, but entertain me for a moment. "Jacobs Ladder" a very important vision has been turned into something it may not be which to me is the origin of the "separation" of heaven and earth in peoples understanding.

i have meditated on this in my dialogues with @Koichos who has been warm despite my charges. From my perspective the "Sullam" that Jacob saw was not a literal ladder but a woman. Yet because of the current idea of it, christians (and probably other many other believers in the blessings of Jacob) see this separation of heaven and earth as something fixed when Genesis 1 clearly states that the Heaven is fixed between waters above and below. God says not once that the waters above the earth are heaven nor are the waters below the earth heaven but the inbetween is the Heaven which includes the Earth.

However if you were to speak to someone about this they would be flabbergasted as to why I would say "we are in heaven" and dont realize it. In either case, Gehenna to me is an idea that should fade away for all believers sakes and to leave to God the fate of our futures which are not necessarily fixed...

this post summarizes my thought

1 THING I CAN SAY FOR SURE IS THAT WE DEFINITELY ARE NOT IN HEAVEN

@Koichos IS A VERY INSIGHTFUL POSTER .. WOULD LIKE FOR HIM TO CHIME IN AS WELL

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

vino

Superstar
Daps
KANYE WASNT BEING ANTI-SEMITIC, HUH?

:mjpls:

You never denied the other stuff though. You are clearly a proponent of anti-Black ideas. You follow and agree with far right-wing agendas as long as it suits your religious interest. You pretend as though Kanye is the biggest threat to your religious livelihood and want us on the frontlines cheering his demise. Kanye said far outlandish things about Black people. That IG account you follows prove my earlier points about you.