Kanye goes officially MAGA

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
You’re just as bad as Kanye.

Both of you are doing what Trump wants y’all dumb ass to do, which is to keep black people from voting against him and the republicans. The only significant way to vote against Trump and the republicans is to vote for Democrats. Voting on a 3rd party candidate is a waste of a vote because they will not win the presidency, US Senate, or US House.

Immediately after Kanye did this shyt, Donald Trump jumped on Twitter to do this....

Like I said when Kim K. went to the White House for those two publicly stunts of releasing the two black people from jail, her along with Kanye are working for Trump.

Their goal is to convince black people to either stay at home, vote for republicans, or waste votes on 3rd party candidates during these upcoming November elections.

So the answer is to blindly support democrats like we’ve always done?

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Somebody snuff this bytch ass nikka one time.

fukk him, his fans (mostly cacs and weirdos at this point)

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I wonder how that girl from the Chicago radio station feels who was crying to Kanye talking about how we need him:francis:

I hope she learned a valuable lesson

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
So is he saying he wants to abolish the slave labor currently enforced here in the prisons?
even if that was the case, he should've just said that shyt instead of intentionally drumming up controversy saying abolish the amendment widely known as abolishing the act

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I wonder how that girl from the Chicago radio station feels who was crying to Kanye talking about how we need him:francis:

I hope she learned a valuable lesson
She was probably an intern. Everything is staged and a plant

The media has to bear some blame for continuously giving him undeserved platforms from which to talk this absurd shyt

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
ye.jpg

:jagsdafuq:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I think he meant the part of the amendment that where you're a slave if you are convicted of a crime and serve time. Slavery still exists which is why these prisons can get away with having prisoners work for pocket change or "rent" out prisoners to these Fortune 500 companies to manufacture their products with little to no compensation to the prisoners.

Kanye is still a fukking bytch but I think that's what he was implying. :yeshrug: