Kanye goes officially MAGA

litty

Pro
Daps
You can't...

This mentality is why Black folks still worship celebrities until this day and have mother fukking celebrities meeting the President to discuss Black policies...instead of actual Black academics that study Black life and create policies

You can't do both...it doesn't work...

That's like saying you can be a HOF running back and pitcher....no you can't lol

It's one or the other

I get what you are saying but I am not the type to worship celebs. The only mentions of Kanye I get irl are through this forum and lsa. I don't listen to his music, follow his or his wife's ig or twitter (don't even have any), buy his shoes, etc.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
This all boils down to another c00n thinking they can “love away racism”
It won’t work Kanye. Never has, never will. Instead of trying so hard to have a seat at white daddy’s table and win his validation....why not empower your people and build your own table.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I told muthafukkas in 2004 that this nikka was a goofy.:comeon:
None of what has transpired with this c00n over the past decade has surprised me.:pacspit:
Some of y'all actually thought he was gonna save hip-hop.:snoop:
Been a Kanye fan since the first time I saw the "through the wire" vid back during Fall 03. Kanye has always been this Kanye. Folks say "old Kanye" when this has always been him. MBDTF/Yeezus is filled with lyrics that support his current views of politics. He has never been an Obama fan, and Obama let his balls drop to diss Kanye but wouldn't hold police accountable for those streaks of killings :gucci:

Wild thing is Kanye put his OWN meaning to the hat, folks so emotional that they don't see it. Even Trump dumbass don't see what Kanye is doing. I just hate black folks think we all should believe the same shyt. That's a losing mentality. Hispanics earn way more than us so it's no reason we should still be thinking the way we currently are.

Kudos for Kanye for doing this shyt. He can't articulate himself that well but who cares. :yeshrug:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:russ:and those things are
Honestly... renegotiating NAFTA is a good thing... Cutting back on regulations is a good thing... Getting out of the Paris agreement was a good thing, seeing as though the US does more to lower CO2 emissions than every other country and there was no proof that being in this agreement actually positively affected climate change. The US doesn’t need to sacrifice economically for the entire planet when we already do more for the planet than every country combined. There’s more I’m too lazy to finish right now.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This all boils down to another c00n thinking they can “love away racism”
It won’t work Kanye. Never has, never will. Instead of trying so hard to have a seat at white daddy’s table and win his validation....why not empower your people and build your own table.
what ends racism?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
He has never been an Obama fan, and Obama let his balls drop to diss Kanye but wouldn't hold police accountable for those streaks of killings :gucci:
Presidents don't make the final decisions on who gets prosecuted, indicted or charged and who doesn't in the Justice Department. The Attorney General does. The President doing that would be committing an abuse of power offense, which is an impeachable offence. Especially considering the Attorney General would most likely resign or get fired for not executing the President's order, which would make the abuse of power offense even worse.

You should listen to this whole video on the importance of the Justice Department's independence from the white house. Holder discusses the numerous times he didn't tell Obama about decisions he was making or he would tell him after the fact.

So if you want to direct your anger toward someone, direct it toward Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch.

I wouldn't say they didn't hold them accountable at all. Doing investigations, putting long reports out to the public which showed their civil rights violations and discriminatory behavior and forcing those police departments into court ordered police reform based on the wrong doings in those reports is some accountability. Not the accountability you or others were looking for, but it's still some. The current Attorney General put a stop to that immediately the minute he was sworn in and said police should be able to run wild and not be micromanaged by the government.

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
going thru youtube comments.... and. BRUH!

ON EVERYTHING NO MATTA WHAT BRUH SAYS PEOPLE BE LIKE! : ''hes such a genius hes got such a great mind''

He Got A Spell On these Kats? or is this just some hardcore stan mental illness? i need to know lol :mjlol: Like Dude says stuff that makes sense but many times hes just flat out wrong, and alot of these folks just won't call him on it, some will but... my goodness the level of nuthuggerty going on is insane bruh bruh

Spade281

Pro
Daps
Presidents don't make the final decisions on who gets prosecuted, indicted or charged and who doesn't in the Justice Department. The Attorney General does. The President doing that would be committing an abuse of power offense, which is an impeachable offence. Especially considering the Attorney General would most likely resign or get fired for not executing the President's order, which would make the abuse of power offense even worse.

You should listen to this whole video on the importance of the Justice Department's independence from the white house. Holder discusses the numerous times he didn't tell Obama about decisions he was making or he would tell him after the fact.

So if you want to direct your anger toward someone, direct it toward Eric Holder or Loretta Lynch.

I wouldn't say they didn't hold them accountable at all. Doing investigations, putting long reports out to the public which showed their civil rights violations and discriminatory behavior and forcing those police departments into court ordered police reform based on the wrong doings in those reports is some accountability. Not the accountability you or others were looking for, but it's still some. The current Attorney General put a stop to that immediately the minute he was sworn in and said police should be able to run wild and not be micromanaged by the government.

I can't believe you would post that video has your proof.