Kanye goes officially MAGA

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
This fukking sambo ( I don’t like using words like that but what else can you call this c*nt?) repulses me to my core. I’m so tired of people playing the mental health card on his behalf. Chrisette Michelle was treated like the Antichrist for performing for that orange knuckle dragger(which was stupid on her part) but this scum bag gets treated with kid gloves. The shyt is maddening. :aicmon:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I'm curious about what his answer would be if someone as does he believe racism exist.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He's at stage 3 of the fall. The minute an upcoming album gathers no hype is the apex. Almost there...

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I'm curious about what his answer would be if someone as does he believe racism exist.
He knows racism exists. The reason he made the comment stating “if he was concerned about racism, he would’ve moved out of America” is because there have always been racist presidents. There has always been racism.

Truth be told, a lot of people you see on these news and talk shows talking about Trump aren’t doing a thing to help black people, especially these white liberals.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Truth be told, a lot of people you see on these news and talk shows talking about Trump aren’t doing a thing to help black people, especially these white liberals.
You’re just as bad as Kanye.

Both of you are doing what Trump wants y’all dumb ass to do, which is to keep black people from voting against him and the republicans. The only significant way to vote against Trump and the republicans is to vote for Democrats. Voting on a 3rd party candidate is a waste of a vote because they will not win the presidency, US Senate, or US House.

Immediately after Kanye did this shyt, Donald Trump jumped on Twitter to do this....

Like I said when Kim K. went to the White House for those two publicly stunts of releasing the two black people from jail, her along with Kanye are working for Trump.

Their goal is to convince black people to either stay at home, vote for republicans, or waste votes on 3rd party candidates during these upcoming November elections.

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
Sharon stone out here trippin :mjlol:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
We can do both at the same time...

I hate when people like you make comments like this...

It is as if you have the presumption that people that care about Black figures in pop culture can't also be well informed regarding politics. You are WRONG.

It’s a difference between taking about something and getting worked up over it.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Since Kanye mentioned outsourcing jobs and building factories here, can someone tell me where his ugly ass shoes and clothes are made? I have a feeling they're not manufactured in the U.S.

Kanye is just a straight up inarticulate, narcissistic dumb ass. Its ironic that he's a lyricist but can't string together complete sentences and thoughts.

I felt like Kanye and Kim were cozying up to Trump in response to the Obama's shutting out the West's yet embracing the Carter's. The West's envied the Obama/Carter relationship and wanted that same Presidential access ala the Trump's.