Kanye goes officially MAGA

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
So the answer is to blindly support democrats like we’ve always done?

Use your eyes for this one

LOOK at that Orange Motherfukcer

Now you're gonna need a little imagination for this part

REALIZE he wants you dead (IF you're Black)

Okay so

The supporting of the Dems here is not "blindly". We have a very real obvious enemy that we are trying to take the power away from

Is that clear enough?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Did this dude just advocate abolishing the 13th amendment? The thing that made slavery illegal. I don’t care what else he’s trying to say or his inarticulate it was, that’s just stupid and uninformed.
It's weird, so it made me research it.
What is the 13th amendment?
Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. The Thirteenth Amendment (Amendment XIII) to the United States Constitution abolished slavery and involuntary servitude, except as punishment for a crime. In Congress, it was passed by the Senate on April 8, 1864, and by the House on January 31, 1865.

I believe that Kanye had an issue with the clause "except as punishment for a crime". In jail or prison, you can be doing work without pay. Cleaning highways or making license plates or cooking for inmates.
The flipside is, inmates want to do these menial tasks in order to get a change of scenery, get out the cell block and into a different building.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Kanye West doesn't totally support the Republican party, but he sees things that Trump is doing that a Democrat wouldn't be doing. This is the same guy who said George Bush doesn't care about black people after Hurricana Katrina destroyed large areas of Gulf Coast states. If he didn't like what Trump was doing, he wouldn't support him.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Kanye West doesn't totally support the Republican party, but he sees things that Trump is doing that a Democrat wouldn't be doing. This is the same guy who said George Bush doesn't care about black people after Hurricana Katrina destroyed large areas of Gulf Coast states. If he didn't like what Trump was doing, he wouldn't support him.
:russ:and those things are

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Use your eyes for this one

LOOK at that Orange Motherfukcer

Now you're gonna need a little imagination for this part

REALIZE he wants you dead (IF you're Black)

Okay so

The supporting of the Dems here is not "blindly". We have a very real obvious enemy that we are trying to take the power away from

Is that clear enough?
If you’re scared, just say you are. I’m aware Trump is racist. However, I’m not about to vote for a democrat who stands for something I’m firmly against (who may also want me dead on the low). I have the option to vote for neither if their policies aren't beneficial to black people. Hypothetically, should I vote for a democrat who wants to recognize pedophilia as a sexual orientation just because they oppose Trump?

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death

Put this mothafukker on the kill list.
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
Anyone who would advocate for slavery to return has to fukkin die.
Seriously.
This is the ultimate form of the racist agenda!!!!
The day they can get our own to scheme and do their dirty work for em again...is the day we've lost everything that we've been working for over the past 60 years!!!

I don't give a fukk if Michelle Obama and Donald Glover wanna pardon this a$$hole for his c00nery and blatant disregard for Black people, I say someone needs to put bullets in this motherfukker for supporting the CAC/Racist agenda!!
:martin::stopitslime::scust::demonic::pacspit:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

You’re thinking too hard. He’s a 41 year old declining rapper attempting to garner attention for his music.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
If you’re scared, just say you are. I’m aware Trump is racist. However, I’m not about to vote for a democrat who stands for something I’m firmly against (who may also want me dead on the low). I have the option to vote for neither if their policies aren't beneficial to black people. Hypothetically, should I vote for a democrat who wants to recognize pedophilia as a sexual orientation just because they oppose Trump?

You have something against voting

If you've noticed, all your reasons for not voting Dem are imaginary. What if? What if? What if?

What if it's a totally sane person who will attempt to do the right thing? Would you vote for someone like that?

I have a feeling you'll make up a reason to not like or trust whoever the person is

So just say that. I hate the idea of voting for [whatever reason]

If YOU want to do something helpful, you can

I hope you'll help us stop them.

''Them" are the Nazis and KKK

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Name an official Democratic Party policy that you oppose. There’s too much policy to have to rely on dumb hypotheticals. Live in reality.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
You have something against voting

If you've noticed, all your reasons for not voting Dem are imaginary. What if? What if? What if?

What if it's a totally sane person who will attempt to do the right thing? Would you vote for someone like that?

I have a feeling you'll make up a reason to not like or trust whoever the person is

So just say that. I hate the idea of voting for [whatever reason]

If YOU want to do something helpful, you can

I hope you'll help us stop them.

''Them" are the Nazis and KKK
I vote in my local elections. I voted for Bernie in the primary. I definitely wasn't gonna vote for Trump, but I couldn't bring myself to vote for Hillary either. She's a snake. It didn't matter because Illinois went blue anyway.

Name an official Democratic Party policy that you oppose. There’s too much policy to have to rely on dumb hypotheticals. Live in reality.
All I know is Hillary was a phony and I wasn't voting for her. I never said I wouldn't vote for a democratic president, but I would need a good reason. Black folks just give our vote away and get nothing in return. It's not OUR fault Hillary lost. We collectively gave her the highest percentage of our votes. Why should we take the blame for Trump getting elected?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I vote in my local elections. I voted for Bernie in the primary. I definitely wasn't gonna vote for Trump, but I couldn't bring myself to vote for Hillary either. She's a snake. It didn't matter because Illinois went blue anyway.

All I know is Hillary was a phony and I wasn't voting for her. I never said I wouldn't vote for a democratic president, but I would need a good reason. Black folks just give our vote away and get nothing in return. It's not OUR fault Hillary lost. We collectively gave her the highest percentage of our votes. Why should we take the blame for Trump getting elected?

All the same people will have to vote

plus more

including the ones who did not vote against Trump last time

Good reason? Do you know the types of laws they can make and overturn if they have everything including the Supreme Court?

You've got the best reason I have seen in my lifetime to get the Repubs out

What kind of good reason are you waiting for if a guy who's running Hitler's plays doesn't move you.

Are you Black? If so you're the undesirables in the Hitler analogy

Oh and about me being scared. I find an army of Nazis coming to kill my elderly mother to be the height of scary...

But do you feel as if not being scared will help when they come? You're so proud that you're not scared. Lots of niqqas have been bold and walked into certain death. Like dummies.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
All the same people will have to vote

plus more

including the ones who did not vote against Trump last time

Good reason? Do you know the types of laws they can make and overturn if they have everything including the Supreme Court?

You've got the best reason I have seen in my lifetime to get the Repubs out

What kind of good reason are you waiting for if a guy who's running Hitler's plays doesn't move you.

Are you Black? If so you're the undesirables in the Hitler analogy

Oh and about me being scared. I find an army of Nazis coming to kill my elderly mother to be the height of scary...

But do you feel as if not being scared will help when they come? You're so proud that you're not scared. Lots of niqqas have been bold and walked into certain death. Like dummies.

Truth.

nikkas keep talking shallow shyt.

Trump is out here defunding things meant for us. Helped ban net neutrality. Oh and his judge is about to gut a couple amendments.
Failed denuclearization of NK.
Tax cuts so companies can do buy backs.

Also. Black employment has been rising since the Great Depression. Hate when nikkas say “well whatever he’s doing is working”

It’s not.

Yes Democrats suck but at least we are able to bide time for [possible] solutions. Now we’ve ensured decades of darkness for our kids. The whole point was block this snow nikka trump from appointing a judge. It was a grand chess move and we got checked

Now we say goodbye to the civil rights and voting acts. But hey, no more affirmative action for white womem to steal from us

Last edited: