Kanye goes officially MAGA

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I would love to know who he interacts with on a daily basis. Any of them black? Are they all just yes men? This nikka is a father raising kids, how fukked are they?

Daps
Reppin
NY
Since Kanye mentioned outsourcing jobs and building factories here, can someone tell me where his ugly ass shoes and clothes are made? I have a feeling they're not manufactured in the U.S.

Kanye is just a straight up inarticulate, narcissistic dumb ass. Its ironic that he's a lyricist but can't string together complete sentences and thoughts.

I felt like Kanye and Kim were cozying up to Trump in response to the Obama's shutting out the West's yet embracing the Carter's. The West's envied the Obama/Carter relationship and wanted that same Presidential access ala the Trump's.

Kanye has probably never wrote a rap song in his career. He has a team of ghostwriters. He a producer not a lyricist. Even he would tell you this....

Ultimately, I think most people here said it best, he is the certified definition of a smart dumb nikka.

Someone that sounds intelligent but the logic they have is flawed completely.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
That family must have some Toxic p*ssy
Radiating L’s

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This fukking sambo ( I don’t like using words like that but what else can you call this c*nt?) repulses me to my core. I’m so tired of people playing the mental health card on his behalf. Chrisette Michelle was treated like the Antichrist for performing for that orange knuckle dragger(which was stupid on her part) but this scum bag gets treated with kid gloves. The shyt is maddening. :aicmon:

Dude has a big machine behind him to run interference. Michelle is a neosoul artist without a big machine behind her.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would love to know who he interacts with on a daily basis. Any of them black? Are they all just yes men? This nikka is a father raising kids, how fukked are they?

Dude is bought and paid for like a slave at an auction.

Also he is part of a family that believes all news is good news. A family that has made millions upon millions making shock value lowest common donominator news as a way to generate money and views.

IMO him marrying kim and doing this trump shyt was nothing more than to keep his name on folks tongues and line his pockets.

But this is the era we are in.....the dumbing down of america and society. From the president to the bull shyt you see and hear on tv/movies, radio and the internet. Its cool and hip to be a dumb ass now a days.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It looks like I have to delete the college dropout and late registration now:mjcry:

What good does that accomplish? Thats on par with cacs burning their Nike apparel. Funny the outrage over Kanye's recent smart/dumb/nikka/contrarian makeover, but no outrage over all the self destructive music promoted by other artists throughout the years. And I get thats probably the musical equivalent of "what about Black on Black crime", but the point stands.

Delete his recent weed plates if you must, but his earlier work is still good music. (See what I did there)

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Kanye has probably never wrote a rap song in his career. He has a team of ghostwriters. He a producer not a lyricist. Even he would tell you this....

Ultimately, I think most people here said it best, he is the certified definition of a smart dumb nikka.

Someone that sounds intelligent but the logic they have is flawed completely.

I could have sworn I read an article or seen an interview/doc where he mentioned he started off writing poetry which later turned into rap songs.

However, it doesn't negate my point that this dude can not form a complete thought or coherent sentence for shyt :manny:

Daps
That’s y’all mans Lmaooooo

Here’s a thought...Even when he gets old you will still have to deal with the kids :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
ye.jpg