Kang to give Ainge D-Will to make transactions: Cavs at Celtics @ 8 on ESPN

Who wins

• Total voters

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
I didn't see much bad outta shump tonite ......you seen shump fukkin up breh ???.......why you think he should ride pine?
hes been shooting terrible its odd when they were on the losing streak in january he shot 46% with 44% from 3 but once they went 9-2 in feb he goes back to his 28% wide open bricks. BUT THATS OK.....ONLY if his defense is great which its not... he goes under screens on thomas who u know is gonna chuck threes. Lets not bring up him trying to dribble and create his own offense:scusthov::scusthov:

im more worried about frye whos missing wide open threes when he was shooting 48% earlier in the year. If hes not hitting those hes gonna have to sit as well

Edub

Veteran
Daps
hes been shooting terrible its odd when they were on the losing streak in january he shot 46% with 44% from 3 but once they went 9-2 in feb he goes back to his 28% wide open bricks. BUT THATS OK.....ONLY if his defense is great which its not... he goes under screens on thomas who u know is gonna chuck threes. Lets not bring up him trying to dribble and create his own offense:scusthov::scusthov:

im more worried about frye whos missing wide open threes when he was shooting 48% earlier in the year. If hes not hitting those hes gonna have to sit as well
I guess that was JR d'ing up IT at the end huh....yea he went under and Derrick Will gave him space huh....I don't know why lue doesn't go with liggins in those clutch defense situations. But yea shump a shot was fallin but I think as other players step up, like during this win streak, he gets used to deferring and loses his jumper a bit.....but yea I see what you mean shump is being sort of squeezed out.

But frye will be aight tho

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
I guess that was JR d'ing up IT at the end huh....yea he went under and Derrick Will gave him space huh....I don't know why lue doesn't go with liggins in those clutch defense situations. But yea shump a shot was fallin but I think as other players step up, like during this win streak, he gets used to deferring and loses his jumper a bit.....but yea I see what you mean shump is being sort of squeezed out.

But frye will be aight tho
for a guy whos afriad to shoot liggins hits his shots.... dunno why lue doesnt play him for a possesion as well he can guard bradley or thomas.

shump is gonna be out anyway once jr comes back unless korver mins go down

Edub

Veteran
Daps
for a guy whos afriad to shoot liggins hits his shots.... dunno why lue doesnt play him for a possesion as well he can guard bradley or thomas.

shump is gonna be out anyway once jr comes back unless korver mins go down

I don't see shump taking minutes from korver unless he proves to be way too unauthentic when sharing the court wit K love.....shump will definitely get time during those stints....jr has to come back with that same defensive mind state too

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nikka I know....I was agreeing with you....wtf you talkin bout:gucci:.......I said these nikkas out here wit the reactionary shyt cuz Boston won a game.....fukk u mean breh:what:

ohh shyttt my bad bruh im high..my fault

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Pass the ball to a guy who hasn't played in an important game in 5 years brehs

I'm more and more convinced you trolling...

It's March and your #2 guard hasn't taken an important shot in five years....this is WHEN you get him taking that, so May don't come around and he still hasn't taken a meaningful shot yet.

:mjlol:

Deron been brickin all night why pass to him

Korver was bricking all night until Lebron got him that shot with a minute left that gave the Cavs the lead. Shooters gotta shoot - if Deron can't hit a wide open shot, then what's he good for?

The fact the Cavs gotta play Deron Williams the same time as Kyrie cause Kyrie can't run an offense or D a legit PG :snoop:

That's halfway true, but it might have just as much to do with injuries and the fact that Shump just isn't all that.

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I haven't been following this thread but please tell me ya'll not trying to make grand statements about a game in which the Cavs had a dude on a 10 day contract and another cat that's been on the team like 5 days in the game in the clutch.
These boston fans think they winnin the playoff series breh .....shyt cray fam.....keep sayin d will was new in the rotation...they don't hear it tho

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Just watched the highlights...

So Kyrie is 100% the closer on the Cavs now correct?

Didn't Lebron hit the game-winning three against the Wizards like last month? :what:

Made the three against the Spurs to put the game into overtime two weeks before that? :what:

Made the 35-foot three to beat the Buckss the month before that? :what:

Set up Korver for the go-ahead three with a minute left and then served D-Will a wide-open shot to win with 10 seconds left just tonight? :what:

I swear, ya'all don't pay attention to nothing but your own narrative. :skip:

edit: checked basketball reference, Kyrie is 6-14 with 2 assists in final minute clutch situations this year, Lebron is 6-16 with 5 assists, each of them have three game-winning/game-tying shots in that time. That's about as even as you can get - they're sharing that load.

Last edited:
Daps
Korver was bricking all night until Lebron got him that shot with a minute left that gave the Cavs the lead. Shooters gotta shoot - if Deron can't hit a wide open shot, then what's he good for?

Passing/setting other people up.

But I'm not really mad at bron for making that pass. My first thought is that he should've taken it to the basket and tried to draw a foul. Plenty of time left and lane was wide open - the opportunity was there.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps

I mean I guess he hit the open man but LeBron couldve gotten a decent look off at the end of that game. Once he got Crowder in the air that was a good attempt with IT's short ass closing out on him. Looks like Bron couldve gotten past IT for a good midrange shot too.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I mean I guess he hit the open man but LeBron couldve gotten a decent look off at the end of that game. Once he got Crowder in the air that was a good attempt with IT's short ass closing out on him. Looks like Bron couldve gotten past IT for a good midrange shot too.

Nah, look at it again in slo-mo. The moment Lebron caught it, Crowder was already closing and in position to block the catch-and-shoot, so Lebron gathered:

After Lebron faked Crowder, he picked up his dribble to take the shot, but IT got high as hell and was definitely at the peak of his jump and disturbing the shot right when Lebron would have had to pull the trigger, so Lebron was forced to wait a moment and Crowder had already recovered.

Meanwhile Deron sitting there open. In that context, the pass he sees is sick as hell:

The real issue is Kyrie taking that shot double-teamed and draped by Bradley while Lebron is sitting there calling for the ball wide-open behind the three-point line.

Compare Kyrie's lack of timing and focus on the whole court to Lebron's. :shaq2:

Looks like Bron couldve gotten past IT for a good midrange shot too.

There is no "good midrange shot" to tie when you have someone wide open from three to win.

And Lebron had already picked up his dribble to shoot anyway, so how was he getting around anyone? :childplease: