Kang to give Ainge D-Will to make transactions: Cavs at Celtics @ 8 on ESPN

Who wins

• Total voters

Edub

Veteran
Daps
You act like Boston's been 100% all season. You forgot about Horford missing 10 games because of a concussion? You forgot about Avery Bradley missing so much time because of his Achilles' injury? You do know that he's been on a minutes restriction since he returned last game?

Y'all just got beaten. Take your L. It was probably the game of the season but your team blew. Ironically, because of your "new man in the rotation"

It's fine to be confident and supportive of your team but do knowledge before you talk shyt. We'll talk playoffs when we get there. :allgood:
Nikka you ain't got to write a dictionary over this one game....we 2-1 in the series and gonna smack y'all in April...we'll have JR and Love, d will will have adjusted to the squad and bogut will have too ......y'all got a decent squad but not ready for the cavs.....but stay hyped, y'all won tonite. But y'all food in a playoff series breh ....I'm sorry

Oh and Horford is AWFUL NIKKA:mjlol:

Last edited:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Boston played lights out....went big score for big score down the stretch ....great game by them, nice perimeter defense.....but I expect these reactionary ass posts lmao

Nikka if i scratch my skin thats a reaction fukk you mean this a message boad:what:. Cavs played like shyt and tricked the game away aint even full strength either. This game aint gon mean shyt in a 7 game series.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
can care less about losing the game but....

iman shumpert NEEDS TO BE NAILED TO THE BENCH once jr comes back

fyre jumper is gone atm since hes one of players on the team who i root for esp this year

Should have traded shump when his value was high

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Nikka if i scratch my skin thats a reaction fukk you mean this a message boad:what:. Cavs played like shyt and tricked the game away aint even full strength either. This game aint gon mean shyt in a 7 game series.
Nikka I know....I was agreeing with you....wtf you talkin bout:gucci:.......I said these nikkas out here wit the reactionary shyt cuz Boston won a game.....fukk u mean breh:what:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Hell of a game. It was played at a back and forth playoff level.:blessed:

Avery Bradley's defense that last possession against Kyrie was unreal. See this is why Boston missed him, an absolutely elite on-ball defender.:salute:

That's why Ainge wasn't willing to give up dude:manny:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
can care less about losing the game but....

iman shumpert NEEDS TO BE NAILED TO THE BENCH once jr comes back

fyre jumper is gone atm since hes one of players on the team who i root for esp this year

Should have traded shump when his value was high
I didn't see much bad outta shump tonite ......you seen shump fukkin up breh ???.......why you think he should ride pine?