Kang to give Ainge D-Will to make transactions: Cavs at Celtics @ 8 on ESPN

Who wins

• Total voters

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
celtics are not beating the cavs in a 7 games series. Didn't yall learn anything from 2 years ago when yall were hyped over regualr season wins over the cavs but couldn't beat them with love missing in the playoffs?

and the cavs will make the finals:troll:

I said they weren't beating Cleveland. What were you reading? :what:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:mjlol: @ Cavs fans having a dikk measuring contest with a team 2 years removed from a rebuild who didn't care to do anything at the deadline because we have the future in mind and aren't built to win it now. Yeah, the Cavs will come out of the East. They are the only team in the conference built to win a championship right now. If y'all don't come out of the East it'll be utterly humiliating. Like biggest choke job in NBA history type shyt.

We good homie. Top 5 pick in back to back drafts to add to our good young core and capspace. Everything that's happening this season is just gravy. :manny:
What's the point of this post:heh: You mad cause cavs fans saying we're going to the finals:dahell: Its the truth:mjlol: But everyone knows y'all got a great coach, talented players, and still have a big move coming either in the draft or trade. The future is bright for you guys so why are you so aggy:dahell:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He didn't have to pick up his dribble a hesitation would've gotten IT in the air and the midrange was wide open at that point. Like I said he hit the open man to win the game which was "technically" the correct play but a better offensive player could've gotten a decent look in that situation. Put ur pom poms down I ain't dissing ur daddy, nikka got screen shots and shyt :pachaha:

He didn't pick up his dribble to avoid IT, he picked up his dribble because he wanted to shoot the second Crowder cleared and was in shooting motion, but IT flew up at the last second and was in perfect position. He couldn't dribble to avoid IT at that point because he already had.

The only way he could have done what you're suggesting was if he were simultaneously looking at the basket ready to shoot AND saw Crowder coming in from in front of him AND saw IT coming from the side out of the side of his eye too. Either he didn't see IT or he didn't believe the little guy would close that fast (makes sense that a 6'8" player looking up at the basket might miss a 5'9" player running at him from the side). It doesn't matter how good an "offensive player" Lebron is, he picked up the dribble to take the shot before he knew he wouldn't get the shot.

And I don't know what "technically" the correct play means. Either it the correct play or it ain't. Isolation shots on double-coverage are the worst game-winners there are - it's the reason that superstars typically have lower game-winner %'s than role players and why Kobe shot like 25% on them for his career. If you are in it for the glory, sure, take every one and be like 4-18 Westbrook this year. If you're in it to win, the shooter with the open shot is a better option every time.

:mjlol: @ Cavs fans having a dikk measuring contest with a team 2 years removed from a rebuild who didn't care to do anything at the deadline because we have the future in mind and aren't built to win it now. Yeah, the Cavs will come out of the East. They are the only team in the conference built to win a championship right now. If y'all don't come out of the East it'll be utterly humiliating. Like biggest choke job in NBA history type shyt.

In 1981 the defending champ Lakers, with the two best players in the league at prime Kareem and prime Magic, AND all-stars Norm Nixon and Jamaal Wilkes AND All-Defensive team selection Michael Cooper, lost to the 40-42 Rockets in the 1st round. Magic was 2-14 in the deciding game, 6-11 from the line, bricked 2 free throws with 30 seconds left that would have given then a 3-point lead, let Dunleavy hit a game-winner, and then airballed his own 12-foot attempt at the buzzer without even getting close to the rim.

Biggest choke job in history is a high bar. Lebron would pretty much have to lose in the 1st round with a closing game like Magic's to pull off that recognition.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
can care less about losing the game but....

iman shumpert NEEDS TO BE NAILED TO THE BENCH once jr comes back

fyre jumper is gone atm since hes one of players on the team who i root for esp this year

Should have traded shump when his value was high

no bullshyt, lol, everytime the cavs play I get at least one text from someone saying, "Iman shumpert is a fukking bum"