Kang to give Ainge D-Will to make transactions: Cavs at Celtics @ 8 on ESPN

Who wins

• Total voters

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I don't care how good he is. What his stats are.. he's still a false king :hhh:...:mjgrin:
Chill breh....the cavs are showin d will they trust him, that's why he played as many minutes as he did....Bron gave it up to him, 1 cuz he was wide open, but 2 to instill confidence
See y'all in the playoffs :allgood:
yea, we gonna shyt on y'all....first game wit a new man in the rotation.....y'all food breh

Last edited:

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
nikkas shyt on Bron but didn't Kyrie miss the last shot? I thought it didn't matter what you did during any part of the game if you missed the last bucket? Or does that only apply to Bron?

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So is Boston gonna be Cleveland in the ECFs? They gotta get there 1st. This 1 lil game they won at home cool

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
nikkas shyt on Bron but didn't Kyrie miss the last shot? I thought it didn't matter what you did during any part of the game if you missed the last bucket? Or does that only apply to Bron?
It only applies to Bron

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Chill breh....the cavs are showin d will they trust him, that's why he played as many minutes as he did....Bron gave it up to him, 1 cuz he was wide open, but 2 to instill

yea, we gonna shyt on y'all....first game wit a new man in the rotation.....y'all food breh

You act like Boston's been 100% all season. You forgot about Horford missing 10 games because of a concussion? You forgot about Avery Bradley missing so much time because of his Achilles' injury? You do know that he's been on a minutes restriction since he returned last game?

Y'all just got beaten. Take your L. It was probably the game of the season but your team blew. Ironically, because of your "new man in the rotation"

It's fine to be confident and supportive of your team but do knowledge before you talk shyt. We'll talk playoffs when we get there. :allgood:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
So is Boston gonna be Cleveland in the ECFs? They gotta get there 1st. This 1 lil game they won at home cool
Boston played lights out....went big score for big score down the stretch ....great game by them, nice perimeter defense.....but I expect these reactionary ass posts lmao