Kang to give Ainge D-Will to make transactions: Cavs at Celtics @ 8 on ESPN

Who wins

• Total voters

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

I mean I guess he hit the open man but LeBron couldve gotten a decent look off at the end of that game. Once he got Crowder in the air that was a good attempt with IT's short ass closing out on him. Looks like Bron couldve gotten past IT for a good midrange shot too.

as usual bron hightails it outta there after he fukks up lmao

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka you ain't got to write a dictionary over this one game....we 2-1 in the series and gonna smack y'all in April...we'll have JR and Love, d will will have adjusted to the squad and bogut will have too ......y'all got a decent squad but not ready for the cavs.....but stay hyped, y'all won tonite. But y'all food in a playoff series breh ....I'm sorry

Oh and Horford is AWFUL NIKKA:mjlol:
:mjlol: @ Cavs fans having a dikk measuring contest with a team 2 years removed from a rebuild who didn't care to do anything at the deadline because we have the future in mind and aren't built to win it now. Yeah, the Cavs will come out of the East. They are the only team in the conference built to win a championship right now. If y'all don't come out of the East it'll be utterly humiliating. Like biggest choke job in NBA history type shyt.

We good homie. Top 5 pick in back to back drafts to add to our good young core and capspace. Everything that's happening this season is just gravy. :manny:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Nah, look at it again in slo-mo. The moment Lebron caught it, Crowder was already closing and in position to block the catch-and-shoot, so Lebron gathered:

After Lebron faked Crowder, he picked up his dribble to take the shot, but IT got high as hell and was definitely at the peak of his jump and disturbing the shot right when Lebron would have had to pull the trigger, so Lebron was forced to wait a moment and Crowder had already recovered.

Meanwhile Deron sitting there open. In that context, the pass he sees is sick as hell:

The real issue is Kyrie taking that shot double-teamed and draped by Bradley while Lebron is sitting there calling for the ball wide-open behind the three-point line.

Compare Kyrie's lack of timing and focus on the whole court to Lebron's. :shaq2:

There is no "good midrange shot" to tie when you have someone wide open from three to win.

And Lebron had already picked up his dribble to shoot anyway, so how was he getting around anyone? :childplease:

He didn't have to pick up his dribble a hesitation would've gotten IT in the air and the midrange was wide open at that point. Like I said he hit the open man to win the game which was "technically" the correct play but a better offensive player could've gotten a decent look in that situation. Put ur pom poms down I ain't dissing ur daddy, nikka got screen shots and shyt :pachaha:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
He didn't have to pick up his dribble a hesitation would've gotten IT in the air and the midrange was wide open at that point. Like I said he hit the open man to win the game which was "technically" the correct play but a better offensive player could've gotten a decent look in that situation. Put ur pom poms down I ain't dissing ur daddy, nikka got screen shots and shyt :pachaha:

lebron made the right play...yeah, he could've forced it if he wanted to but it would have been a low iq play/low % shot (look how fast crowder and isiah closed out and sandwhiched him on that play.)

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: @ Cavs fans having a dikk measuring contest with a team 2 years removed from a rebuild who didn't care to do anything at the deadline because we have the future in mind and aren't built to win it now. Yeah, the Cavs will come out of the East. They are the only team in the conference built to win a championship right now. If y'all don't come out of the East it'll be utterly humiliating. Like biggest choke job in NBA history type shyt.

We good homie. Top 5 pick in back to back drafts to add to our good young core and capspace. Everything that's happening this season is just gravy. :manny:

celtics are not beating the cavs in a 7 games series. Didn't yall learn anything from 2 years ago when yall were hyped over regualr season wins over the cavs but couldn't beat them with love missing in the playoffs?

and the cavs will make the finals:troll:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
celtics are not beating the cavs in a 7 games series. Didn't yall learn anything from 2 years ago when yall were hyped over regualr season wins over the cavs but couldn't beat them with love missing in the playoffs?

and the cavs will make the finals:troll:

That was 2 years ago. Both teams have changed dramatically.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Just watched the highlights...

So Kyrie is 100% the closer on the Cavs now correct?

nope

ZFHapas.png

NBA Miner | NBA Advanced Stats- Clutch Time Stats

BtysIEb.png

NBA Miner | NBA Advanced Stats- Clutch Time Stats