Kamikaze Reggie says the PS4pro and Xbox one X are about the same, this thread will prove otherwise.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You typed all that out to defend PS Pro:mjlol:

You claim the difference between pro and x is insignificant, but then turn around and say the graphics improvements from X to PC do matter.

Don’t know why you like to play the “I’m not a stan game” while typing out entire paragraphs of Sony stan talking points.

Just own it like he rest of your crew:mjlol:
The difference from X to PC is FAR more significant than from Pro to X just off of performance alone and only a nikka without a gaming rig would say anything different. My rig is about 150% more powerful than an X. Mix that with the customization and there’s no contest. I have all these things fam. Aint shyt u can tell me about it. If the X had a better CPU. This would be a whole different conversation alone. Pro wouldnt even be in the same stratosphere. Cause even now there definitely is a difference. But it doesnt show in all games cause of the CPU limitations. It only shows in hames that are more GPU dependant.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The difference from X to PC is FAR more significant than from Pro to X just off of performance alone and only a nikka without a gaming rig would say anything different. My rig is about 150% more powerful than an X. Mix that with the customization and there’s no contest. I have all these things fam. Aint shyt u can tell me about it. If the X had a better CPU. This would be a whole different conversation alone. Pro wouldnt even be in the same stratosphere. Cause even now there definitely is a difference. But it doesnt show in all games cause of the CPU limitations. It only shows in hames that are more GPU dependant.
In a lot of games Xbox one x puts out 100%+ extra pixels, better graphical settings and a more stable framerate.

As someone who claims to be a PC enthusiast there’s no way in hell you’d describe that as a small insignificant difference.

4K is 4K so pc isn’t gonna have much if any visual improvements over Xbox one X, I also know HDR is all over the place on PC so in some cases Xbox one X can look better than PC. As for performance at 4K with ultra settings don’t matter how strong your PC is you won’t be playing at 60fps on a lot of games.

As usual your spin is to downplay Xbox in order to defend PlayStation. Don’t know why you like to play dumb:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
In a lot of games Xbox one x puts out 100%+ extra pixels, better graphical settings and a more stable framerate.

As someone who claims to be a PC enthusiast there’s no way in hell you’d describe that as a small insignificant difference.

4K is 4K so pc isn’t gonna have much if any visual improvements over Xbox one X, I also know HDR is all over the place on PC so in some cases Xbox one X can look better than PC. As for performance at 4K with ultra settings don’t matter how strong your PC is you won’t be playing at 60fps on a lot of games.

As usual your spin is to downplay Xbox in order to defend PlayStation. Don’t know why you like to play dumb:mjlol:
Imma keep it 100. U annoying as fukk when it comes to this type of shyt. nikka have u ever heard of Ultra settings? Most of the time the One X is running some custom settings tailor made or the PC equivalent to medium mixed with high settings. shyt in Anthem they even got some shyt running low settings. There’s no ambient occlusion AT ALL in Metro Exodus. I can run Metro Exodus in all Ultra with Ray Tracing enabled which changes the entire look of the game. Can u do that on a One X dumbass? Another thing. fukk 4K. U console nikkas got duped into thinking that shyt is end all be all. When most PC gamers would RATHER be playing at 1440p at 100+ fps. Something the One X cant even sniff at doing. U dont know what the fukk u talkin about once again. What can I expect from a nikka who thinks Sea of Thieves is more popular than Spiderman? Lol. Im not even gonna argue with u anymore. I own all of this shyt. U dont. Period.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Imma keep it 100. U annoying as fukk when it comes to this type of shyt. nikka have u ever heard of Ultra settings? Most of the time the One X is running some custom settings tailor made or the PC equivalent to medium mixed with high settings. shyt in Anthem they even got some shyt running low settings. There’s no ambient occlusion AT ALL in Metro Exodus. I can run Metro Exodus in all Ultra with Ray Tracing enabled which changes the entire look of the game. Can u do that on a One X dumbass? Another thing. fukk 4K. U console nikkas got duped into thinking that shyt is end all be all. When most PC gamers would RATHER be playing at 1440p at 100+ fps. Something the One X cant even sniff at doing. U dont know what the fukk u talkin about once again. What can I expect from a nikka who thinks Sea of Thieves is more popular than Spiderman? Lol. Im not even gonna argue with u anymore. I own all of this shyt. U dont. Period.
I’m annoying cause I got facts so you can’t bulshyt me away with your Sony stan talking points.

I never claimed X1 was running ultra. I said your PC isn’t running ultra at 4K 60fps in most games.

You are correct most people playing on PC are playing at nowhere near 4K, which is why it’s laughable that y’all always run to the “graphics are better on pc” argument when the two consoles are mentioned.

Only reason to bring up Pc in a console comparison is to downplay the difference in the consoles.

As for Sea of Theives, I know it’s difficult for y’all to admit cause it disproves your “exclusives” argument. But it’s the truth. Right now in the gaming world there’s more people interested in and engaging with SOT than Spider-Man. That’s a provable fact, don’t matter what y’all opinion is

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I have multiple gaming pc's, gaming laptop, xbox one x, ps4 pro and ps4.
Best value is a ps4 + xbox one x.
Xbox one x is a few steps away from becoming the best budget Pc gaming you can buy.
Has of now the xbox is the better device, it's not even questionable. It’s the generational jump console gamers needed. How anyone can bash it is crazy
Xbox allows me to keep my game progress between Xbox one X, all of my Pc's and Gaming laptop or any laptop. I only have to buy the game once now. So when I’m traveling, I lose zero progress in game.
Freesync for freesync monitor/tv - no screen tearing, all gamers should experience this
xbox one controller works with all PC devices
1080p/120hz and 1440p/120hz mode

Most folks aren't using VR and it's not worth the price when your console is 400 itself - not sure it'll be compatible with the ps5, it's not worth the additional cost. Exclusive games is the only thing playstation really has going for it. I would advise someone to pick up a cheap ps4 than a pro. Not worth it by most gamers need.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: PS4

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Stan on a hunnathousanmillion brehs :mjlol:

YHjfwGt.gif