Kamikaze Reggie says the PS4pro and Xbox one X are about the same, this thread will prove otherwise.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
OOOOOO OOOOOO OOOOOOOO
THINGS BROKE nikkaZ WOULD SAY!!!! :gladbron:

pam6.gif

:mjlol:

the gymastics yall go through to defend this broke ass nikka and his stannin shyt he could easily buy but continues to suck off...if he weren't broke. :mjlol:
You own a Xbox one X?:shaq:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See for me it's worth it for the media for my 4KTV alone. But when it comes to the actual console and gaming? That's where it gets blurry. Cause all the "graphics" shyt aint the biggest deal to me cause I game on a platform where u can see a REAL difference. And that's PC. I have the most powerful GPU in the world and I still aint flat out dismissing consoles cause I understand the value. And the fact that someone who owns all of this shyt is still saying the Pro may be the best overall buy between the 2 if u care about exclusive content should show u that. Bottom line is I havent been that impressed with PS4 or Xbox One graphically like that since their inception based on the fact they started backwards. The only time im truly impressed with them is their first party titles. Like Forza, Forza Horizon, Gears 4, God Of War, Uncharted, Horizon, Detroit, etc etc. This is where the value in the console lie to me. shyt that gives me a reason to own them shyts. If I only cared about multiplats. I would only need my PC. Xbox One is damn near 95% BARREN when it comes to exclusive content. But I love Game pass. I love EA Access. I love the deals they have when it comes to gaming. I love the fact that it has a legit 4k Blu Ray player. I love that it has Kodi. There's value in both consoles. But I think if u want the most versatile gaming experience. The Pro is prolly the better choice. And the One X games don't look THAT much better for u to need it. And I have an LG OLED TV. I can see the differences.

I mean the difference is real and tangible on Xbox one X as well.
It isn't a $3000 gaming PC but the leap from Xbox One to Xbox One X or even
Ps4 to Xbox One X is nothing to scoff at.

Xbox One X occupies a very specific niche within the console space and the difference in
performance between it and it's peers are obvious and easy to point out.
I mean look at Final Fantasy 15, Tomb Raider (Rise and Shadow), Shadow of Mordor, Ghost
Recon Wildlands etc. These aren't minor differences, often the differences are substantial and the
performance is good on top of giving a tangible boost in image quality.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
See for me it's worth it for the media for my 4KTV alone. But when it comes to the actual console and gaming? That's where it gets blurry. Cause all the "graphics" shyt aint the biggest deal to me cause I game on a platform where u can see a REAL difference. And that's PC. I have the most powerful GPU in the world and I still aint flat out dismissing consoles cause I understand the value. And the fact that someone who owns all of this shyt is still saying the Pro may be the best overall buy between the 2 if u care about exclusive content should show u that. Bottom line is I havent been that impressed with PS4 or Xbox One graphically like that since their inception based on the fact they started backwards. The only time im truly impressed with them is their first party titles. Like Forza, Forza Horizon, Gears 4, God Of War, Uncharted, Horizon, Detroit, etc etc. This is where the value in the console lie to me. shyt that gives me a reason to own them shyts. If I only cared about multiplats. I would only need my PC. Xbox One is damn near 95% BARREN when it comes to exclusive content. But I love Game pass. I love EA Access. I love the deals they have when it comes to gaming. I love the fact that it has a legit 4k Blu Ray player. I love that it has Kodi. There's value in both consoles. But I think if u want the most versatile gaming experience. The Pro is prolly the better choice. And the One X games don't look THAT much better for u to need it. And I have an LG OLED TV. I can see the differences.
Say graphical improvements don’t matter and that they do matter all in the same post in order to defend PlayStation, Playstation stanbrehs :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I mean the difference is real and tangible on Xbox one X as well.
It isn't a $3000 gaming PC but the leap from Xbox One to Xbox One X or even
Ps4 to Xbox One X is nothing to scoff at.

Xbox One X occupies a very specific niche within the console space and the difference in
performance between it and it's peers are obvious and easy to point out.
I mean look at Final Fantasy 15, Tomb Raider (Rise and Shadow), Shadow of Mordor, Ghost
Recon Wildlands etc. These aren't minor differences, often the differences are substantial and the
performance is good on top of giving a tangible boost in image quality.
I mean bro. The difference between One X and the base consoles both PS4 and Xbox One is BIG as fukk. That's not my argument. Between the Pro and the One X tho? For most games? Console gamer's wont really see it too much. For some games yea. The difference is VERY huge. But it aint like that often enough for me to tell someone who has a PS4 Pro to hurry up and spend that extra to cop the One X. But hey. It is what it is. I love my One X so im not bout to sit here and police what people buy. Im just saying I have both these consoles in front of me to see the differences. Most console gamers aren't like me and you who always need the best of the best graphically. That's all im saying. And exclusive content matters. Which is why the PS2 shytted on both OG Xbox and GameCube despite them being more powerful. And those consoles were great. Xbox was like the sequel to the Dreamcast. I still have an OG Xbox modded the fukk out.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Say graphical improvements don’t matter and that they do matter all in the same post in order to defend PlayStation, Playstation stanbrehs :mjlol:
Im not defending Playstation. And I said graphics isnt the ONLY thing that matter. Or else I wouldnt own any consoles. Since my PC blows them shyt's out the water. I even listed why I love both consoles and what made them great. Do u read with ur eyes closed?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Im not defending Playstation. And I said graphics isnt the ONLY thing that matter. Or else I wouldnt own any consoles. Since my PC blows them shyt's out the water. I even listed why I love both consoles and what made them great. Do u read with ur eyes closed?
You typed all that out to defend PS Pro:mjlol:

You claim the difference between pro and x is insignificant, but then turn around and say the graphics improvements from X to PC do matter.

Don’t know why you like to play the “I’m not a stan game” while typing out entire paragraphs of Sony stan talking points.

Just own it like he rest of your crew:mjlol: