Kamikaze Reggie says the PS4pro and Xbox one X are about the same, this thread will prove otherwise.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The difference from X to PC is FAR more significant than from Pro to X just off of performance alone and only a nikka without a gaming rig would say anything different. My rig is about 150% more powerful than an X. Mix that with the customization and there’s no contest. I have all these things fam. Aint shyt u can tell me about it. If the X had a better CPU. This would be a whole different conversation alone. Pro wouldnt even be in the same stratosphere. Cause even now there definitely is a difference. But it doesnt show in all games cause of the CPU limitations. It only shows in hames that are more GPU dependant.
So what games do you know of (don't Google) that this applies to because Sony stans act like it's a major factor. Red dead redemption 2 didn't have this problem, so what games you talking bout :popcorn:
Imma keep it 100. U annoying as fukk when it comes to this type of shyt. nikka have u ever heard of Ultra settings? Most of the time the One X is running some custom settings tailor made or the PC equivalent to medium mixed with high settings. shyt in Anthem they even got some shyt running low settings. There’s no ambient occlusion AT ALL in Metro Exodus. I can run Metro Exodus in all Ultra with Ray Tracing enabled which changes the entire look of the game. Can u do that on a One X dumbass? Another thing. fukk 4K. U console nikkas got duped into thinking that shyt is end all be all. When most PC gamers would RATHER be playing at 1440p at 100+ fps. Something the One X cant even sniff at doing. U dont know what the fukk u talkin about once again. What can I expect from a nikka who thinks Sea of Thieves is more popular than Spiderman? Lol. Im not even gonna argue with u anymore. I own all of this shyt. U dont. Period.
So then most PC gamers operate at less than Xbox one X according to you :ufdup:
And here's something you didn't know about...

The REASON they don't allow higher FPS is because they want a balanced competitive environment. On PC these "rigs" you speak of allow you to have an advantage over the majority of gamers. So your a lame fukk gamer basically, a nikka that gotta pay to have advantages over the majority. That's some hoe nikka shyt, could I interest you in a walkthrough or a hack so you can enable God mode in your favorite game :stopitslime:
Ya'll were doing the same exact thing at the top of this gen too but you'll pretend otherwise.
Because 768p vs 900p isn't the same as 4k dirt 2.0 vs 1080p dirt 2.0
Red dead is native 4k on Xbox, mostly 1080p and PS4pro.
I can go on and on but it's already known. Its the narrative that this isn't the case because from time to time a game will not be optimized at first like a apex legends. Then the stans will remember only that then act like the systems are the same...and it's because of the CPU!!!

:stop: its doing what it set out to do, sorry if the truth upsets some of you...