Kamikaze Reggie says the PS4pro and Xbox one X are about the same, this thread will prove otherwise.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
tenor.gif
:umad:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So @Kamikaze Revy has both a PS4 pro & a Xbox One X.

@PS4 has an original Xbox yet wants to prove the X's superiority through a third party.

The truth is some games perform better on the pro. Majority of games perform better on the X.

In the scheme of things it doesn't matter that much.
So are you saying If I buy a one X and a pro that I'll become better than digital foundry? Or at thee very least equally in a position to break down the differences in resolutions? So merely owning a 4k television will make me an instant expert on what makes a picture unique? I didn't realize that's how things work, thanks for clearing things up self (now I'm gonna shake my own hand :handshake:)
I've got both because I'm not broke so who cares
Another well qualified gamer who is clearly an expert, just weird that Sony gamers say one thing but every expert has a different story. I guess having 6tf of power isn't respected round here. Why is dirt 2.0 4k on one and 1080p on the other tho :popcorn:
:DAIGOMJLOL:YOU stupid @PS4

Anyway...I see you’re still out here streaming videos on a smartphone to compare 4K resolution.
What was it you said the other day about how people aren’t qualified to give opinions on games they haven’t even played again?:DAIGOSABU2:
I've played games in 4k so you'll need to create a new self defense mechanism :francis:
Par

You can't see it in 4K either
Neither can your PS4pro :picard:

You never seen past backgammon vision tho :hhh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Post up that Anthem analysis. Lol. Regardless. Having both consoles >>>>> arguing about 2 consoles u dont own. The Devs obviously didnt even try with the Pro on this title seeing as it's basically the same as the base PS4. Same way Devs would underutilized the One X in certain titles. This isnt indicative of the consoles ability at all. shyt could've been pushed to 1440p at least.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Basically this.
No sir...
Post up that Anthem analysis. Lol. Regardless. Having both consoles >>>>> arguing about 2 consoles u dont own.
Your post is mostly confusion :stop:
As a logical human being, owning a PC doesn't make me any more knowledgeable about how it works. I own a car, does that make me a mechanic? I got a house, am I a real estate agent? Am I more qualified than an actual real estate agent if he lived with his mom?

Real talk, make a valid argument or you're not saying anything people. Let me show you valid, I could never see 4k but that doesn't stop me from acquiring information. I don't have to leave this planet to learn about space do I?

Ok, well I took the time to learn because I enjoy videogames. That's why I learned, most of you learn things by repeating what other people who don't care to learn say, then that becomes your reality. I'm backing up what I'm saying tho, here's more proof that kills what you said...

Tomb Raider
The Witcher 3
Fallout 4
RDR2 is the highest rated game on PlayStation...much better on xb1x (Tru Story)

These major releases are trash on Sony, smash on Xbox. I can easily pull up a dozen other games with comparison videos. Will you ignore facts and continue to cry out "you don't have a TCL :sadbron:"

Well my nikka, do you have a rocket ship?

Victory screech!!!

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
No sir...

Your post is mostly confusion :stop:
As a logical human being, owning a PC doesn't make me any more knowledgeable about how it works. I own a car, does that make me a mechanic? I got a house, am I a real estate agent? Am I more qualified than an actual real estate agent if he lived with his mom?

Real talk, make a valid argument or you're not saying anything people. Let me show you valid, I could never see 4k but that doesn't stop me from acquiring information. I don't have to leave this planet to learn about space do I?

Ok, well I took the time to learn because I enjoy videogames. That's why I learned, most of you learn things by repeating what other people who don't care to learn say, then that becomes your reality. I'm backing up what I'm saying tho, here's more proof that kills what you said...

Tomb Raider
The Witcher 3
Fallout 4
RDR2 is the highest rated game on PlayStation...much better on xb1x (Tru Story)

These major releases are trash on Sony, smash on Xbox. I can easily pull up a dozen other games with comparison videos. Will you ignore facts and continue to cry out "you don't have a TCL :sadbron:"

Well my nikka, do you have a rocket ship?

Victory screech!!!
Bro. The reality is. The One X has a bunch of multiplat games that run better than the Pro. The Pro has SOME games that run better than the One X. Both consoles have their benefits. One X has more raw power. Pro has more exclusive content. One X has more gaming deals. So it’s a great purchase if u dont give a shyt about the Pro’s exclusive content. Owning both consoles is the sweet spot. And PC >>>>> Both.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
So @Kamikaze Revy has both a PS4 pro & a Xbox One X.

@PS4 has an original Xbox yet wants to prove the X's superiority through a third party.

The truth is some games perform better on the pro. Majority of games perform better on the X.

In the scheme of things it doesn't matter that much.
Oh God Court tell me this isn't true :aicmon:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
It's a fact. Dude dont even got a One S. Let alone a One X. Dont got a 4KTV either. Yet telling nikkas who own all these things about what game plays like and looks better than the other. lol.
I'll keep it a buck with you dude; I own the OG XB1X and a slim PS4..and with the next gen dropping, I have 0 desire to upgrade...but I don't cape for either company, or Nintendo for that matter. I just want to play good games. This shyt is so corny.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I'll keep it a buck with you dude; I own the OG XB1X and a slim PS4..and with the next gen dropping, I have 0 desire to upgrade...but I don't cape for either company, or Nintendo for that matter. I just want to play good games. This shyt is so corny.
And that's perfectly fine. But if u was out here goin mad hard and arguing with people about shyt u don't even own. It would be a problem.