Kamikaze Reggie says the PS4pro and Xbox one X are about the same, this thread will prove otherwise.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Bro. The reality is. The One X has a bunch of multiplat games that run better than the Pro. The Pro has SOME games that run better than the One X. Both consoles have their benefits. One X has more raw power. Pro has more exclusive content. One X has more gaming deals. So it’s a great purchase if u dont give a shyt about the Pro’s exclusive content. Owning both consoles is the sweet spot. And PC >>>>> Both.
Wrong :stop: you are literally being a spokesperson for casuals. Your entire post was about exclusives then you say but PC is best :wtf: if you care for exclusives then you're a fanboy, period. I been gaming for over 30yrs, nikka you can't tell me shyt. I played every gen Since nes, what can you tell me about gaming that I don't already know, dead serious question :dahell: Sony exclusives does not equal quality but you speak like if Killzone was da bomb, you talk like if @Rekkapryde needs a PlayStation, you talk like if Xbox exclusives are not worthy of anyone's time but hey it had multiplats :stopitslime: you speak like if exclusives don't come and go via Gamepass that get zero attention on this website.

Real talk bro... You don't know shyt about games this gen, most of you don't. Who here has played Absolver? Or below or ashen? Crackdown 3 is great fun but if I let you tell it It's better on PC?

How come PC got so many bots, cheaters, hackers, different frame rates so you're a slave to people who either cheat or have a better rig than you. How the fukk is that better than the Xbox live ecosystem :gucci:
It's a fact. Dude dont even got a One S. Let alone a One X. Dont got a 4KTV either. Yet telling nikkas who own all these things about what game plays like and looks better than the other. lol.
Again, does Neil degrasse Tyson have a spaceship? You seem to take this personal? Do you hate knowledge? How the fukk do you know what I own and don't anyway? And do I need to own a spaceship to be knowledge about space?

When are you gonna dispute the evidence instead of deflecting to the I don't own a spaceship argument. Don't need one to know the earth is round. Dispute the facts or :umad:
And that's perfectly fine. But if u was out here goin mad hard and arguing with people about shyt u don't even own. It would be a problem.
The problem is I'm posting , literally facts and your reply is "you don't have a 4ktv" like if owning a 4KTV gives me the ability to track frame rates and exact resolution :dahell:

Does it or are you sounding dumb as Hell at the moment? You sound mad buddy, and that tells me the truth upsets you...

Good :win:
some things never change.

breh still stanning electronics he doesn't own in 2019 :russ:
I own or played everything I've "stranned" so you just like repeating coli folklore like if you know me personally. We all have gamertags, my shyt checks out unlike 95% of the posters here. So your narrative is based in :umad:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They really aren't though, anybody who follows VG Tech or NX Gamer or Digital Foundry should
know this already.

The Xbox One X is in a very different league than the Ps4 Pro and regularly shows this.
Having nearly double the ram available for games and considerably more bandwidth is the
reason games like Anthem or Red Dead Redemption display at the resolutions they display it.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's a fact. Dude dont even got a One S. Let alone a One X. Dont got a 4KTV either. Yet telling nikkas who own all these things about what game plays like and looks better than the other. lol.
Again, does Neil degrasse Tyson have a spaceship?

this line of 2019 already I dont care what anyone says :wow: :laff:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
They really aren't though, anybody who follows VG Tech or NX Gamer or Digital Foundry should
know this already.

The Xbox One X is in a very different league than the Ps4 Pro and regularly shows this.
Having nearly double the ram available for games and considerably more bandwidth is the
reason games like Anthem or Red Dead Redemption display at the resolutions they display it.
Fam. The GPU in the One X is FAR superior to the PS4 Pro’s . The big issue is that the CPU is horrible. So there’s a huge bottleneck there and it becomes very apparent depending on how the game is developed. With this game. The Pro shoulda atleast been running at 1440p. This is a case of a poorly optimized game. On average tho. The One X should be running everything better than the Pro that aint a first party title. I still wouldn’t say the One X is 100% worth spending another $500 on if u already own a Pro. Unless u want the most use out of ur 4KTV when it comes to media consumption.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
So are you saying If I buy a one X and a pro that I'll become better than digital foundry? Or at thee very least equally in a position to break down the differences in resolutions? So merely owning a 4k television will make me an instant expert on what makes a picture unique? I didn't realize that's how things work, thanks for clearing things up self (now I'm gonna shake my own hand :handshake:)

Another well qualified gamer who is clearly an expert, just weird that Sony gamers say one thing but every expert has a different story.
In a nutshell, yes. If you have the consoles yourself you can see and feel the differences for yourself.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
In a nutshell, yes. If you have the consoles yourself you can see and feel the differences for yourself.
Thank you for this reply :handshake:

This ladies and gentlemen is exactly the problem. Dis nikka tryna arm-chair quarterback the game talking bout he can count the fraaaames.

No you can't nikka :stop:
If you had both and the same game, you would see for yourself but fukk a claim. There are businesses and institutions in place that do these comparisons for a living and the professionals routinely CONFIRM (kill confirmed) what this thread is all about. The butthurtrosity that has developed when discussing this topic is pudding...

And that's where you find the proof :banderas:
So in a nutshell:umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Y’all should stop the idea of “you have to own everything to talk about it” that’s the stupidest shyt ever.

Obviously you gather information and compare products before buying. Nobody goes out and buys 5 TVs in order to say which one has the best picture.

Stop it, that’s just a Sony stan deflection when the facts don’t support your stannary.

Do better Kamikaze Reggie and the Sony stan crew :ufdup:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam. The GPU in the One X is FAR superior to the PS4 Pro’s . The big issue is that the CPU is horrible. So there’s a huge bottleneck there and it becomes very apparent depending on how the game is developed. With this game. The Pro shoulda atleast been running at 1440p. This is a case of a poorly optimized game. On average tho. The One X should be running everything better than the Pro that aint a first party title. I still wouldn’t say the One X is 100% worth spending another $500 on if u already own a Pro. Unless u want the most use out of ur 4KTV when it comes to media consumption.
I got my one x for 350 during a special.
:yeshrug:
And I got my pro for 270 during an auction.

For me, with all of the multiplat titles I own on Xbox One X, it's proven itself worth it's price a couple times over tbh.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Y’all should stop the idea of “you have to own everything to talk about it” that’s the stupidest shyt ever.

Obviously you gather information and compare products before buying. Nobody goes out and buys 5 TVs in order to say which one has the best picture.

Stop it, that’s just a Sony stan deflection when the facts don’t support your stannary.

Do better Kamikaze Reggie and the Sony stan crew :ufdup:

OOOOOO OOOOOO OOOOOOOO
THINGS BROKE nikkaZ WOULD SAY!!!! :gladbron:

pam6.gif

:mjlol:

the gymastics yall go through to defend this broke ass nikka and his stannin shyt he could easily buy but continues to suck off...if he weren't broke. :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I got my one x for 350 during a special.
:yeshrug:
And I got my pro for 270 during an auction.

For me, with all of the multiplat titles I own on Xbox One X, it's proven itself worth it's price a couple times over tbh.
See for me it's worth it for the media for my 4KTV alone. But when it comes to the actual console and gaming? That's where it gets blurry. Cause all the "graphics" shyt aint the biggest deal to me cause I game on a platform where u can see a REAL difference. And that's PC. I have the most powerful GPU in the world and I still aint flat out dismissing consoles cause I understand the value. And the fact that someone who owns all of this shyt is still saying the Pro may be the best overall buy between the 2 if u care about exclusive content should show u that. Bottom line is I havent been that impressed with PS4 or Xbox One graphically like that since their inception based on the fact they started backwards. The only time im truly impressed with them is their first party titles. Like Forza, Forza Horizon, Gears 4, God Of War, Uncharted, Horizon, Detroit, etc etc. This is where the value in the console lie to me. shyt that gives me a reason to own them shyts. If I only cared about multiplats. I would only need my PC. Xbox One is damn near 95% BARREN when it comes to exclusive content. But I love Game pass. I love EA Access. I love the deals they have when it comes to gaming. I love the fact that it has a legit 4k Blu Ray player. I love that it has Kodi. There's value in both consoles. But I think if u want the most versatile gaming experience. The Pro is prolly the better choice. And the One X games don't look THAT much better for u to need it. And I have an LG OLED TV. I can see the differences.