Kamala's Racial Identity Discussion

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Exactly. Another buffoon talking point ass niqqa with no actual political curiosity to research the shyt he parrots.

Too many of you empty headed niqqas in here
Nıgga I just don't feel like having a political debate about this Indian bıtch anymore. Call me a buffoon again....
xRyXjCv.png

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Nıgga I just don't feel like having a political debate
Who is asking you to "debate"? I asked you what policy. How is that a debate? I'm sure its a policy you OBVIOUSLY are read about (:mjlol:) and it would be up to me to agree or disagree with it like you obviously have.

I had problems with Harris truancy policy after learning more about it and was happy that she even saw the problems with it and tried to remedy it rather than being stuck on stupid.

So put me on. Teach me about that policy.

That's not a "debate," that's you refusing to admit that you don't know shyt you're talking about. :camby:

Daps
Brahmins care about the struggles of minorities now? :dead:

Breh, Brahmins care about maintaining ethnic purity, maintaining religious superiority, traditionalism, and maintaining social stratification along ethnoreligious lines. How the fukk does that describe Kamala's life or politics in any way?

No it's not, upper caste Brahmins don't give a flying fukk if lower caste people get an education. They'd rather see them stay out of school and stuck in low-wage jobs.

And since Kamala's mom was a member of the Afro-American Society, a radical pro-Black group full of Marxists, and remained deep friends with the other members for decades.....good try painting her as some sort of pro-caste elitist.

9781469663722.jpg

GVC4L8QWIAA-ILs

Y'all just say the most ignorant shyt hoping no one will check you. :why:

:salute:.... for putting this in here I'm gonna check this book out.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Who is asking you to "debate"? I asked you what policy. How is that a debate? I'm sure its a policy you OBVIOUSLY are read about (:mjlol:) and it would be up to me to agree or disagree with it like you obviously have.

I had problems with Harris truancy policy after learning more about it and was happy that she even saw the problems with it and tried to remedy it rather than being stuck on stupid.

So put me on. Teach me about that policy.

That's not a "debate," that's you refusing to admit that you don't know shyt you're talking about. :camby:
Bet, step into my office. Lettuce discuss.

Me fụcking you up dawg.

court-judge.gif

Aye dawg, you doing waaaay to much...shut the fụck up....
xRyXjCv_d.webp

NYC Rebel

Daps
Bet, step into my office. Lettuce discuss.

Me fụcking you up dawg.

court-judge.gif

Aye dawg, you doing waaaay to much...shut the fụck up....
xRyXjCv_d.webp
Another not knowing shyt but talking loud and empty ass niqqa.

How are you buffoons comfortable being so scant on facts you claim to be speaking on?

NYC Rebel

Daps

SO KAMALAS MOM IS BLACK RIGHT?

SHE WAS IN THE AFRO AMERICAN ASSOCIATION.
Ok
:devil:
:evil:

It’s obvious you don’t know much about Oakland in the 60s.

I’m looking forward to hearing you pretend in your following posts though

NYC Rebel

Daps

POST CLEARLY WENT OVER
YOUR ALZHEIMER'S HAVING HEAD

You have a history of altering what people are saying.

Oakland, much like Harlem & Chi, were hubs of African-American activism and intellectualism. Many of the orgs in these towns took folks from many backgrounds while keeping things Black focused. Point is, when you grow up around that as Kamala did, you are far from removed from things Black.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You have a history of altering what people are saying.

Oakland, much like Harlem & Chi, were hubs of African-American activism and intellectualism. Many of the orgs in these towns took folks from many backgrounds while keeping things Black focused. Point is, when you grow up around that as Kamala did, you are far from removed from things Black.

POST CLEARLY WENT OVER YOUR HEAD.

THANKS FOR INDIRECTLY
MAKING MY POINT

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
why should she debase herself and the black community by legitimizing trump’s racism? she was well within her right and completely justified in not responding to that question.

i don’t need kamala to explain to me why she’s black. i know she’s black.

:yeshrug:
To MAGA, if you ain't white, you black. Lol