TIME STAMP ON
THE PART WHERE SHE REFUSED
TO SAY SHE WAS BLACK?

:devil:
:evil:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
At 31:00 Tariq says Kamala called herself African American but it was not strong enough for him. This is what the Kamala haters always sound like :heh:

edit: the other guy supporting Tariq says Jamaicans are not black people because dark skinned Asians and Australian Aboriginies are not black. I had to turn it off after that, this nikkas audience is pure nutcases

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is the 2nd time in the thread that you've been caught lying and just deflected to attacking the messenger instead.

I'm not lying. You wanna be a know it all a$$hole not once have you considered yourself to be wrong in this situation not once have you even thought to consider I may be right and the information is being scrubbed to protect this woman's image. But everyone HERE IS WRONG... And you are the only right :comeon:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
At 31:00 Tariq says Kamala called herself African American but it was not strong enough for him. This is what the Kamala haters always sound like :heh:

edit: the other guy supporting Tariq says Jamaicans are not black people because dark skinned Asians and Australian Aboriginies are not black. I had to turn it off after that, this nikkas audience is pure nutcases
This bytch as nikka Tariq and his dikksucker disciples are doing the racist CACs jobs for them. They're stealing white jobs :wow:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I'm not lying. You wanna be a know it all a$$hole not once have you considered yourself to be wrong in this situation not once have you even thought to consider I may be right and the information is being scrubbed to protect this woman's image. But everyone HERE IS WRONG... And you are the only right :comeon:

They scrubbed the internet of me being King of the United Kingdom and installed a fake king.

:martin:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm not lying. You wanna be a know it all a$$hole not once have you considered yourself to be wrong in this situation not once have you even thought to consider I may be right and the information is being scrubbed to protect this woman's image.

Why don't you consider that you're wrong when literally all evidence points to that? :comeon:

Even if the original source was somehow deleted, where are all the Twitter links to it? The message board links? The right-wing talking heads quoting the article on TV and radio? How could they erase ALL the links and ALL the quotes not only across the internet, but across all other forms of media too?

You're speaking insanity, breh.

But everyone HERE IS WRONG... And you are the only right :comeon:

You are the ONLY person claiming that Donald Harris claimed Indian ancestry that was then magically scrubbed from the internet. :laff:

There was once a thread where someone said that Donald Harris's dark-skinned grandma looked like she had some Indian, but we went into her genealogy and showed that she didn't. AKAIK that's the ONLY time anyone on this forum besides you has made this ridiculous claim, and it had nothing to do with any sort of secret scrubbed article.

Daps
Thats right up my alley drop what ya got breh
I don't have any exclusive sources, I'm just one of those intellectually curious dudes. Especially when it comes to our history since for the most part we don't learn anything in school and have to do the discovery ourselves. I might hear a name or a tidbit here or there from an old head and then I just go down the rabbit holes online.

Starting points:

and if you want some street shyt look up the Downey family tree in relation to Nova Scotia. Pimpin is a family trade....

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
But until this month, most of the criticism of Kamala has been that she doesn't claim her "blackness" enough. :why:

Nearly ALL of the threads about Kamala's race were started by people attacking her, all of whom are following orders from Trump who started claiming that Kamala wasn't Black about a month ago. Kamala's supporters are mostly only bringing it up in response because the claim was that she's lying about it - until then, she was accused by the militants here of NOT talking about her Blackness.
Her political views lean more towards her Indian side where she believes we're untouchables and part of a cast system. 😑

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
This election could not be an easier choice:
A. A senile racist, convicted rapist and pedophile who wants to cram the courts with judges that will continue to strip rights away.

B. Someone who you don't believe is black.
A or B?