Kamala's Racial Identity Discussion

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why don't you consider that you're wrong when literally all evidence points to that? :comeon:

Even if the original source was somehow deleted, where are all the Twitter links to it? The message board links? The right-wing talking heads quoting the article on TV and radio? How could they erase ALL the links and ALL the quotes not only across the internet, but across all other forms of media too?

You're speaking insanity, breh.

You are the ONLY person claiming that Donald Harris claimed Indian ancestry that was then magically scrubbed from the internet. :laff:

There was once a thread where someone said that Donald Harris's dark-skinned grandma looked like she had some Indian, but we went into her genealogy and showed that she didn't. AKAIK that's the ONLY time anyone on this forum besides you has made this ridiculous claim, and it had nothing to do with any sort of secret scrubbed article.

Did I say he is scrubbing or THEY is scrubbing the information?!?:leostare: this is why we can't have a civil conversation cause like I said no one else is right EXCEPT you.

You got it I'm wrong. He's not part INDIAN... :beli:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
What policies of hers showcase this?
Locking nıggas up for petty charges such as a nickel bag in prison reform and also grouping our struggles with all minorities for reparations (not reparations for FBA's). She's the best candidate by default but also habib from the 7/11 down the block is a step up over trump, let's be reality.

Edit: ^

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Locking nıggas up for petty charges such as a nickel bag in prison reform and also grouping our struggles with all minorities for reparations (not reparations for FBA's). She's not the best candidate at all but also habib from the 7/11 down the block is a step up over trump, let's be reality.
Truancy laws is peak upper caste Brahmin Indian behavior.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
2iisasu.png

gYhQw6p.png

hSi7CCk.png

XfhbEQT.png

5FSjE6b.png

dHDRSSH.png

EQ3Aap7.png

seekQop.png

Coli Tangibles.

UKVu0t8.gif

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Locking nıggas up for petty charges such as a nickel bag in prison reform and also grouping our struggles with all minorities for reparations (not reparations for FBA's). She's the best candidate by default but also habib from the 7/11 down the block is a step up over trump, let's be reality.

Edit: ^
That is not a policy. That is a feeling. What policy are you talking about? I know the policy i question, but it seems that you don’t know it or understand it

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Did I say he is scrubbing or THEY is scrubbing the information?!?:leostare: this is why we can't have a civil conversation

We can't have a civil conversation because your reading comprehension is terrible. I never accused you of saying "he is scrubbing".

cause like I said no one else is right EXCEPT you.

Breh, NO ONE has agreed with you on this wild conspiracy theory and multiple people have agreed with me right in this thread.

Not to mention that the entire outside world agrees with me. You are the only one pushing this crazy scrubbing theory about Donald Harris's supposed hidden Indian background.

You got it I'm wrong. He's not part INDIAN... :beli:

Why is this the 8th comment you've made on the subject, and you still have yet to produce even ONE person quoting or linking this supposed scrubbed article about Donald Harris's proud Indian background? Even if they scrubbed the article.....what happened to all the people who quoted it or linked it before it was scrubbed? What happened to the podcasts and radio shows and TV hosts and Youtube videos and social media posters who mentioned it?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
grouping our struggles with all minorities for reparations (not reparations for FBA's).

Brahmins care about the struggles of minorities now? :dead:

Breh, Brahmins care about maintaining ethnic purity, maintaining religious superiority, traditionalism, and maintaining social stratification along ethnoreligious lines. How the fukk does that describe Kamala's life or politics in any way?

Truancy laws is peak upper caste Brahmin Indian behavior.

No it's not, upper caste Brahmins don't give a flying fukk if lower caste people get an education. They'd rather see them stay out of school and stuck in low-wage jobs.

And since Kamala's mom was a member of the Afro-American Society, a radical pro-Black group full of Marxists, and remained deep friends with the other members for decades.....good try painting her as some sort of pro-caste elitist.

9781469663722.jpg

GVC4L8QWIAA-ILs

Y'all just say the most ignorant shyt hoping no one will check you. :why:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why is this the 8th comment you've made on the subject, and you still have yet to produce even ONE person quoting or linking this supposed scrubbed article about Donald Harris's proud Indian background? Even if they scrubbed the article.....what happened to all the people who quoted it or linked it before it was scrubbed? What happened to the podcasts and radio shows and TV hosts and Youtube videos and social media posters who mentioned it?

AGAIN.... I am conceding to YOU that in this case you are correct and I am wrong...:what: don't know when to shut the fukk up and take the win do you?!?!:beli: