Kamala's Racial Identity Discussion

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
There are literal Indians in the Carbbean today with English names. There are numerous ways it can happen. Adoption, marriage, father not signing the birth paper etc etc.

99% of the time it would be marriage, and that option is eliminated if you had the genealogy. :comeon:

So @ORDER_66 is reduced to suggesting that Donald Harris's Black or Irish ancestors had a secret Indian baby for whom all evidence of Indianness was scrubbed from the Internet outside of an article by Donald Harris that only @ORDER_66 remembers.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
At this point ya'll dudes gonna make Kamala get a DNA test.
She watched what happened to Obama. She's not going to let her privacy be invaded in that way, honestly that shyt pissed me off. However you feel about Obama it was humiliating for him to have to "prove" he's eligible to be president.

It seems she's not willing to let herself end up in a similar situation.

This election could not be an easier choice:
A. A senile racist, convicted rapist and pedophile who wants to cram the courts with judges that will continue to strip rights away.

B. Someone who you don't believe is black.

Nothing she's said or done is even half as bad as the shyt he has said, done, and endorses.

Daps
She's actually telling the truth. Seasoning is subjective, but the process is correct. And if you're cooking greens for a party, you may have to use the tub. Old folks used to do this back in the day.
:yeshrug:
Yup...you gotta wash greens thoroughly and if you're making a big batch? Gotta use the largest container available.

I wouldn’t go with a bathtub but maybe one of those old school tubs for washing clothes....but that's getting hella country and ol skool and most young nikkas don't know that life unless your parents grew up country.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
IDGAF what she is. I'm not about to sit here and give Trump another chance in the white house. :unimpressed: I know Kamala ain't really going to give us anything but Trump back in office means what little we have will be taken away with these republican federal judges getting put in place.:francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
My lies.... :mjlol: yeah says the poster who defends the DNC at every turn

Outright lie.

Here's an entire thread I started about how misguided the DNC is:

Other posts where I attack the DNC:

Bernie is going to be attacked and cheated every step of the way, but extreme DNC incompetence and inability to coalesce behind any single one of their candidates might be the perfect storm for him to beat the system anyway.

Hilarious how we were all shytting on the DNC for openly threatening their consultants not to work with other candidates when avoiding DNC's preferred consultants might have been the biggest blessing. :huhldup:

And oh look, what a surprise, our resident DNC propaganda spewer is pushing that exact same propaganda in lockstep with their establishment centrists.

Just like "Bernie can't win" from our last conversation and "Cornell West is going to get Trump elected!" from before that, it's crazy how closely the mainstream Democrat narrative, media narrative, and Napoleon narrative follow each other sometimes.

The DNC didn't care about working class americans like that in the 80s and 90s either. :gucci:

Are you somehow proud that the DNC is banding together to pick the inferior candidate for the third straight election?

This deflection makes no sense. Clinton's failure to campaign effectively in critical battleground states was one (of many) reasons that she lost. I've also pointed out that her lack of appeal to important demographics (black, young, liberal, rust belt), her self-inflicted scandals, the shytty manner in which the DNC treated the Sanders campaign during the primaries, the rise of social media influence, and Russian interference in the election all played a part.

I don't like disenfranchising people and I'm not sure it does anything in the long game. I mean, just look at 2016, the attempts by the DNC to play dirty in the primary likely had a substantial impact on their failure in the general.

I'm pretty sure the DNC-funded Indian call center account is single-handedly responsible for 10% of Twitter's post shares.

There are only 18-19 states that are unwinnable in the next decade. Everything else is up for grabs. The DNC just had to try to actually earn the win instead of doing the same fukking shyt.

Everyone who actually reads my posts on here knows that I can't stand either Clinton, think Obama was a disappointment, Pelosi is a power-hungry fool, and the DNC is general is mainly concerned with maintaining their own wealth and power.

Since the DNC hates Bernie's ass and is doing everything they can to stop him, calling someone a "dnc/bernie" surrogate is a weird ass insult.

He said that shyt just now in the middle of running for the Democratic nomination. No fukks given.

I hate the Democratic establishment and the DNC. In 2016 I repeatedly argued right here on this forum why it was valid for some people to refuse to support either candidate even though Trump was a racist piece of shyt. Now I'm a "paid DNC surrogate" just because I don't believe your conspiracy theory that this whole thing is a longcon by the DNC to put someone who doesn't even fukk with them into the presidency?

I left the Democratic Party in 2010. I haven't donated to the DNC or received any money from the DNC in my entire life. I haven't been paid to work on a campaign in my entire life, nor have I ever volunteered. The only politician I've ever donated to is Obama and I've never once even spoken to any candidate's campaign or worked for them in any sense other than promoting truth on my own like i do here.

Yeah, the emails are and should be a disaster for the DNC, and nothing changes that.

At least in 2016, the Bernie stans have legitimate policy differences with Clinton and legitimate gripes with the shyt the DNC was pulling to get her in.

At least in terms of volume, you are the single most disingenuous clown on this forum and that's saying something.

Trump officially broke the agreement, so they stopped adhering to the agreement. Your claim was 100% wrong.

Really, I still suspect that it's DNC supporters that are paying you, but only Russia is getting their money's worth.

There was massive controversy after Wikileaks showed that DNC officials were explicitly favoring Clinton, something that Bernie supporters had said all along. Besides their personal favoritism for Clinton, the Clinton campaign had gotten to make certain DNC hiring decisions, had control over DNC press releases, and used DNC and state committees to basically launder campaign funds and get extra money to her campaign. On top of that, DNC officials with connections to CNN were feeding Clinton the exact debate questions ahead of time.

There was also a lot of controversy over debate timings. Sanders had called for more debates (like the Republicans were having), but the DNC kept to a lower number which was seen as a means of protecting Clinton. They also scheduled several of the debates at terrible times - the 2nd and 3rd debates were both scheduled for Saturday night, which is when the fewest people are watching television, and one of those was the Saturday before Christmas. Then the 4th debate was scheduled for Sunday night of MLK Jr. weekend, which is another time when few people are going to be watching TV. Since Clinton had more preexisting support and name recognition, it seemed like a purposeful attempt to keep Sanders from gaining ground the way Obama had in 2008.

Because if there's one thing we know about the DNC, it's that they hire incompetent people and waste money on useless endeavors. He doesn't help them but they're too dysfunctional to regulate, they just pay him by the mention.

The lack of sufficient action by Dems is why I don't fukk with the DNC or establishment democrats and neoliberals.

I have hundreds more comments like that attacking the DNC, establishment Democrats, centrists, neoliberals, etc.

You confuse "doesn't push right-wing lies" and "prefers Kamala to beat Trump" with DNC support because you can't LOGiCAlLY justify opposing either.

this is a religion to you. You don't care about the truth you don't wanna do the research you just want to blame others but when it comes out that your wrong you hiding like a bytch. If Donald Harris isn't part INDIAN then he's not ok...:francis:

This is the 2nd time in the thread that you've been caught lying and just deflected to attacking the messenger instead.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
That’s not true at all. People have been questioning her ethnicity/blackness for a while now. You don’t remember the controversy around her claiming that she smoked weed and listened to Tupac? Trump latched onto it recently and it’s become more popular.

I’m still voting for her over trump, but she is not black.:hubie:
The only 'controversy' came from Fox News. Any normal person who watched that TBC episode understood that part of the conversation without issue.

Once Fox News Trumpers started cutting up audio for misinformation purposes and questioning then all of a sudden it became a 'controversy'. That's why it's sad to see some black folks fall for the okie doke.

These little fake controversies always originate from the same right wing factory and black folks who do no research take them at their word and fall for it every time.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yup...you gotta wash greens thoroughly and if you're making a big batch? Gotta use the largest container available.

I wouldn’t go with a bathtub but maybe one of those old school tubs for washing clothes....but that's getting hella country and ol skool and most young nikkas don't know that life unless your parents grew up country.
I was raised by my great aunt and great uncle. They were born in the early 1930's so I know exactly what is looks like. Gotta use a lotta salt to scrub em clean too.
:whew: