KamalaHarris.com can yall help me find her policies? I wanna know what im voting for. I only see donations #drumar đź‘€

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mean am I asking for too much?
It's not asking too much to genuinely want to know a candidate's policy positions.

She expresses some of her positions during her speeches. A full rollout is expected to come during the convention, which is soon.

If you want to know what she supported as a senator:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
dHDRSSH.png

EQ3Aap7.png

seekQop.png

This thread is cracka and c00ntastic.

UKVu0t8.gif

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I think you bring up a good point. I don't believe she's ever going to talk about policy much. The main reason why is because the election clearly has never been about policy. She's basically a generic Democrat.
She’s a moderate Republican like the rest of “democrats”

The Republican Party becoming the confederate party has warped people’s reality of what an actual democrat is.

We have a one party system.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
She’s a moderate Republican like the rest of “democrats”

The Republican Party becoming the confederate party has warped people’s reality of what an actual democrat is.

We have a one party system.
I don't agree with that lol. A moderate Republican isn't picking Tim Walz lol. Yes many Democrats are moderate. That I can agree with.

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
She wants to take down big corporations but received $250 million overnight in campaign contributions :comeon:

The new fundraising haul in the wake of Walz’s selection as the vice presidential pick, builds on the Harris campaign’s substantial $310 million raised in July. The campaign called it the biggest haul in the 2024 election cycle and the best grassroots fundraising month in U.S. history.

Two-thirds of the haul came from first-time donors,
the campaign said, building on the $200 million that Harris raised in the week since President Joe Biden stepped down from the top of the ticket and endorsed his vice president to replace him. More than 3 million donors made 4.2 million contributions in July, the campaign said, more than 2 million of whom made their first donations of the 2024 election.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
trump just stood before a camera, during a live televised broadcast, and maligned the name of martin luther king jr.

yet, some of you still want to do this goofy shyt.

:unimpressed:
You’re retarded. Joe Biden hated MLK :mjlol:

“The Negroes in this country own more refrigerators, and more automobiles, than they do in any other country,” South Carolina Sen. Strom Thurmond told NBC News in the hours after the event. “They are better fed, they are better clothed, they have better houses here than in any other country in the world.”

“No one is deprived of freedom that I know about,” he added. - Strom Thurman (Joe Biden’s best friend and mentor) :mjpls:

“In 2010, Biden provided a eulogy for Democratic West Virginia Senator Robert C. Byrd, who in the 1940s helped recruit new members to his chapter of the KKK.” :smugbiden:

At the time, Kamala Harris criticized Biden for "coddling" the "reputations of segregationists," attacking him as "misinformed" and "wrong," and called Biden's comments a "very serious matter." Instead of apologizing, Biden doubled down, incredulously asking "apologize for what?" and telling Cory Booker that "he knows better" than to criticize him. :smugbiden:

Joe Biden sided with notorious segregationists to oppose integrative bussing, saying in 1977 he did not want his white children "to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle..."

Biden called Sen. Robert C. Byrd "a friend." At Byrd's funeral, Biden called him "a mentor, and he was a guide." Even more, "Robert C. Byrd elevated the Senate."

Byrd founded a major chapter of the Klan and later stood for 14 hours to filibuster against the Civil Rights Act. The racist filibuster came eight years before Biden won a Senate seat and fast embraced Byrd — an overt racist who repeated the "n-word" on TV this century — as his mentor. So maybe Byrd was a confused bumpkin when he led a Klan chapter and opposed civil rights. Maybe not.

In 2007, Joe Biden referred to Barack Obama as “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.” :mjpls:

Then in August 2020, Biden told a gathering of black and Hispanic journalists that “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I don't agree with that lol. A moderate Republican isn't picking Tim Walz lol. Yes many Democrats are moderate. That I can agree with.
They picked him for the VP position, not the presidency. And they picked him because they want battleground state support, not based on his politics.

Just like Joe Biden picked Kamala, despite her insinuating that he’s a racist, because they wanted the minority/women vote.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
@the bossman

First time donors ≠ grassroots donors

As previously mentioned on the Private Equity Stakeholder Project blog, technology can be utilized by private equity firms, landlords, and other corporate actors to drive up profit at the expense of tenants. One example of this is RealPage, a corporation that creates software programs for property management and real estate. Real Page is currently owned by Thoma Bravo, a Chicago-based real estate investment firm that currently maintains over $130 billion in assets.

:jbhmm: