Kamala sympathizes with Gaza victims and pledges to end massacre. Israeli ministers lash out

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
1. If all that happened was Dearborn withheld their vote and Kamala said what she said, then I'd agree with you. But that's not what happened. You have entire college campuses in an uproar and THEY are saying they probably won't vote in November. You have the world saying what Israel is doing is wrong. You have the majority of your voter base saying that Israel is committing war crimes. That's what's moving the needle. Not just 1 group in Dearborn, MI (or MI period) saying they're not going to vote.

2. 50 years of data shows that Black people didn't read Dr. Claud Anderson's book. 50 years show that we didn't have the economic clout to truly move our agenda. 50 years has shown that we didn't practice group economics like we did during Jim Crow and that was actually proven to be effective even during Jim Crow. 50 years has shown that we don't own nearly as many businesses as we used to. 50 years has shown that when Republicans win elections, the Dems don't do anything different, the next time around. So what makes you think that retreating completely is going to change that?

As said I before, they can withhold their vote and good for them for it. But they do so believing that the backlash or repercussions of it won't be major or won't be on them. The change in rhetoric is because Kamala is going for the YOUNG PEOPLE vote, not the Dearborn or even Muslim vote. They just happen to benefit from this pivot.

When Black people put themselves to be in position to head off changing if not violent political winds, then they can talk about withholding their vote. When they have an agreed upon plan --which they don't-- then they can talk about withholding their vote. But now? You're just hoping things magically fall into place, if you say "no". It won't happen that way.

Man bruh at the end of the day we're just not going to see eye to eye. I see how a group of people who don't have more economic muscle than we do collectively, don't have the volume of votes that we do collectively and don't even have the politicians and media pundits that we have collectively just come together, make the decision that come hell or high water this is what they're standing on, this is what they will and won't do and this is what they want and everything just fall in place for them.

I'm not saying stuff needs to fall into place for us. I'm saying if you have a large group of us threatening to boycott the top of the ticket, and if our mainstream media and political representation isn't meeting us with the same level of curiosity, empathy, awareness, openness and willingness to educate as their pundits and political allies do, we need to start looking at those folks and seeing what we can do about them.

Because when a large portion of the group you're supposed to represent and claim representation on behalf of is claiming boycotting the process it is your job to understand why and amplify this message, educate the masses and push politicians in a way that is demonstrably beneficial to them. It is not your job to make money and secure a brighter future for your family and your family alone. It is not your job to push the message you're told to push. If you're out here fixing your mouth to use the words "representation" or "diversity" while you're in those positions you sit in, it is your job to understand these diverse groups you represent and amplify the ideas they think and problems they face and ensure the masses fully understand what is going on and empathize with them.

Like you keep talking about the youth, every post. All I hear is you talking about the most impressionable and easily influenced and probably "fair" demographic in the country. I don't know what you think of when you think of young college kids. But I think the most willing to listen and accept your idea if it's morally sound. If you're going to keep harping the youth over and over again you really need to understand how this is the most ideologically malleable and easily manipulated demographic and think about that for a second to understand why I keep talking around them.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Exactly.

@Houston911 @hex

Y'all will remove my posts and hit me with multiple warning posts for quoting an article verbatim

But allow this dude to literally spread lies about Kamala and keep his bullshyt up?

I didn't remove anything or give you points. I wasn't even on The Coli until like 5 minutes ago.

Fred.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
These are very hurtful words, @King. I'm disappointed.
You should be disappointed in yourself.

Kamala won't save you, the country you immigrated from, or the immigrant communities you're apart of.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
1. You can't even admit that protesting with your vote is an effective strategy when we see with our own eyes it being done and politicians switching up as a result, so you're really not in the position to be offering this kind of remark and for me to take it seriously. You're talking around the fact that end the of day, these people chose to withhold their vote because they realized that if they don't do this, they won't be taken seriously by any politician. Why would anyone do anything but talk nice to you if they know your vote is in the bag? It makes zero sense on any purely pragmatic level.

2. I don't even know what the conversation is anymore. You're reaching to continue to justify your ineffective idea of how politics works. And that's cool, I'm not going to change your world view. The 50 years of data that shows your way ain't working isn't enough, a coli discussion definitely won't be enough either.

Yeah bruh, you got it, they shouldn't have withheld their vote and surely would have gotten what they asked for if they just voted blue and allowed these politicians to know their vote was in the bag. They were wrong to do that and how Kamala is moving right now shows that they were wrong to do this. They should have realized that it's everyone and everything in the world but them that's gonna get their agenda pushed and fell in line.:yeshrug:
Reparations is universally disliked among every other ethnic group thats not African Americans. And we dont have a donor class to buy politicians. Its a losing battle.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
You should be disappointed in yourself.

Kamala won't save you, the country you immigrated from, or the immigrant communities you're apart of.
I'm disappointed you would say such hurtful things. Please stop this unnecessary aggression. You are better than this.

King

Daps
I'm disappointed you would say such hurtful things. Please stop this unnecessary aggression. You are better than this.
That hurt is coming from a place of guilt. You know deep down inside what you're doing is abhorrent. You don't have to support these people.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Reparations is universally disliked among every other ethnic group thats not African Americans. And we dont have a donor class to buy politicians. Its a losing battle.
Kamala Harris is a president candidate that when she actually ran was a universally disliked candidate to the point where she couldn't even make it to the voting stages of a primary before dropping out.

Her campaign was such a disaster that you can't find a candidate that raised more money and dropped out sooner in the history of this country.

Now in 2024 she's bipassed the primary and I'm seeing polls on thecoli where they say she's the favorite for President.

Bottom line, it doesn't matter what people like/dislike. If reparations won't break the average Democrat who is not an ADOS life, they won't flip sides or withhold their vote on the issue.

Last edited:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
That hurt is coming from a place of guilt. You know deep down inside what you're doing is abhorrent. You don't have to support these people.
My hurt is coming from your words, the vitriol, the accusatory tone. I would hope you stand for people in pain and dying anywhere, regardless of your personal beliefs. I hope you can find peace in your heart one day. But I'd be lying if I told you that I wasn't disappointed and deeply hurt by what I've read today.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Kamala Harris is a president candidate that when she actually ran was a universally disliked candidate to the point where she couldn't even make it to the voting stages of a primary before dropping out.

Her campaign was such a disaster that you can't find a candidate that raised more money and dropped out sooner in the history of this country.

Now in 2024 she's bipassed the primary and I'm seeing polls on thecoli where they say she's the favorite for President.

Bottom line, it doesn't matter what people like/dislike. If reparations won't break the average Democrat who is not an ADOS life, they won't flip sides or withhold their vote on the issue.
its not that kamala was unliked. It’s that people were on this BLM anti-police wave and kamala didn’t have a lane. You had to pander to that sentiment to have a chance. People were stealing microphones form bernie on stage and shyt.

King

Daps
My hurt is coming from your words, the vitriol, the accusatory tone. I would hope you stand for people in pain and dying anywhere, regardless of your personal beliefs. I hope you can find peace in your heart one day. But I'd be lying if I told you that I wasn't disappointed and deeply hurt by what I've read today.
The issue is that Kamala or DNC do not stand with the people in pain or dying.

You intentionally misrepresented what she said. She does not sympathize with Gaza victims. She works on behalf of AlPAC, her largest donor.

If you actually listened to the speech you'd know this. She used thinly veiled both sides verbiage that ultimately supports and absolves lsrael of any wrongdoing.

Biden and the DNC are personally responsible for the genocide of 500k+ estimated innocent Palestinians. And responsible for the brutalization of US citizens standing against the perpetrators of Genocide.

You should be ashamed.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
its not that kamala was unliked. It’s that people were on this BLM anti-police wave and kamala didn’t have a lane. You had to pander to that sentiment to have a chance. People were stealing microphones form bernie on stage and shyt.
Nah Kamala was disliked. Let's kill that noise, you don't raise the money she raised and not make it to even the voting stage if people actually like you.

If reparations can be structured in a way to cause minimal inflationary damage (and it can be) nobody's flipping sides over it.

If you can fix your mind to believe the debatably worst Democrat President candidate of all time (based on money raised and where she dropped in her only Presidential campagin) can beat one of the strongest most cult following, influential and powerful Republican figures in the average millennial lifetime with 4 months of campaigning....

I don't want to see you fix your fingers to type shyt negative about reparations or a reparations movement. You're borderline c00ning to me at this point. Not a serious or rational thinker at all.

Last edited: