Kamala sympathizes with Gaza victims and pledges to end massacre. Israeli ministers lash out

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nahh, Biden has received more money from Israel than any other politician in US history and he’s not even Jewish :heh:

Biden said numerous times he’s a zionist. Netanyahu is hurt that Biden stepped down.

Now that Biden is gone they’ll most likely go with trump over Kamala
they were going with Trump over Biden anyway

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The moral of the story is that making a threat to withhold your vote while making your demands will work if your group can actually get on code and be serious about it.:yeshrug:

No. The moral of the story when the world AND most of your potential voters are against war crimes it's easier to say, "no more war crimes".

You need the voters to be on code, not just victims.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
they were going with Trump over Biden anyway
That’s the killer about it. Democrats were losing voter base to favor the people that were going to vote against them anyways.

Horrible way to end 2023 and start to 2024, but now they’re righting the ship.

I hope we can really clean up our party and get to the bottom of who’s who with Kamala running things. Get the saboteurs out of here and don't trust them.

Last edited:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
No. The moral of the story when the world AND most of your potential voters are against war crimes it's easier to say, "no more war crimes".

You need the voters to be on code, not just victims.
I promise you it'd be business as usual if these folks weren't protesting with their votes.

If it was what you said it was, they'd be blue no matter who, anyone but Trump, I'm so scared of project 2025 just like you. But it's not and they understand it's not. So they took matters into their own hands, threatened to hold their votes and the establishment knows they need them and knows these are serious people so they buckled.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I promise you it'd be business as usual if these folks weren't protesting with their votes.

If it was what you said it was, they'd be blue no matter who just like you. But it's not. So they took matters into their own hands, threatened to hold their votes and the establishment knows they need them so they buckled.
No it wouldn't. :heh: They are a sizeable population in MI. But not to the point that it's more than the Aframs there. And the Dem did well even with all the vote protesting.

Plus, I did NOT vote for Hillary in 2016. So you're just wrong all around.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
No it wouldn't. :heh: They are a sizeable population in MI. But not to the point that it's more than the Aframs there. And the Dem did well even with all the vote protesting.

Plus, I did NOT vote for Hillary in 2016. So you're just wrong all around.

Correct, they're an even smaller population than Aframs that got taken seriously because the margin between blue/red is so thin they need them and the establishment understands these people are dead ass serious, won't be swayed by fear mongering tactics and will deal with the ramifications of their actions.

You can come up with every excuse in the world, but their actions speak way louder than your words. Your words only line up if they just did the shut up and vote thing your ilk pushes.

Because why threaten to withhold your vote when all that stuff you're saying is happening and leading to the change? Right? Just shut up and vote blue because Trump, Supreme Court, Project 2025, *insert shyt to be scared of here*. But they didn't, because they're serious and actually understand the way things work.

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

If it was what you said it was, they'd be blue no matter who, anyone but Trump, I'm so scared of project 2025 just like you. But it's not and they understand it's not. So they took matters into their own hands, threatened to hold their votes and the establishment knows they need them and knows these are serious people so they buckled.

I hear what you are saying but Arab immigrants are not targeted by mass incarceration, over policing, and failing schools like FBA. They come to this country educated so they can skip that path. We have to take that in consideration they don’t so holding their vote is less costly to them.

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Correct, they're an even smaller population than Aframs that got taken seriously because the margin between blue/red is so thin they need them and the establishment understands these people are dead ass serious, won't be swayed by fear mongering tactics and will deal with the ramifications of their actions.

You can come up with every excuse in the world, but their actions speak way louder than your words. Your words only line up if they just did the shut up and vote thing your ilk pushes.

Because why threaten to withhold your vote when all that stuff you're saying is happening and leading to the change? Right? Just shut up and vote blue because Trump, Supreme Court, Project 2025, *insert shyt to be scared of here*. But they didn't, because they're serious and actually understand the way things work.

You are trying to pass off correlation as causation. Those protest voters wouldn't matter at all, if all the young people didn't back them. If the voters didn't back them. If the dearborn vote mattered that much, they would have made inroads by themselves during the primary. They did not.

They know they can afford to withhold their vote because it won't mean much in the end, they can hide behind Aframs, and they're in a blue state. So you're right about them knowing how things work.

You want reparations? Have a solid plan and get a coalition of voters and politicians to back it. Just withholding your vote won't do anything. You have to be ignorant of 400 years of history to believe it will.